The privacy of those who visit this web site is of primary concern to Barefoot Blonde. We automatically collect some data from everyone who visits our site. None of this information is shared with outside parties other than our sponsors and or affiliates.
Barefoot Blonde is a part of affiliate advertising programs. This means that if you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, I have the potential to make a commission from that click and/or purchase. All opinions are my own.
I am always a last minute packer.. always always. I prefer to pack most of my stuff the night before and then before I actually have to leave I get all my last minute things. I like it best that way. Tonight I am getting my travel bag ready to have with me on the plane and most of my clothes and then tomorrow, before my 5:30am wake up call, I will scramble. I like scrambling.
On mine and David’s honeymoon the airline upgraded us to first class as a little surprise treat for us which was so sweet but now that I have experienced how amazing it is….. coach is… ugh. I always wondered as I was walking passed the people in first class on my way to my coach seat if they are thinking, “ha…”
And they are. I did. Only because I know I won’t be in first class again for a while 🙂 It is great but I can’t justify paying for it
Left to right:
1. A book about Grace Kelly because I love her
2. My sunglasses and actual glasses because heaven knows my contacts will get dry and I will rip them out and throw those suckers on.
3. My bassbuds headphones.. They are the cutest and best headphones ever. I have big headphones that block out all the sound but they are so bulky and since I like to wear mine around town, at the gym, in the subway, and everywhere really, and they aren’t subtle enough. These come in TONS of different colors- neons, metallics, everything! I got gold and black with red jewels but you can customize yours however you want! And the sound is amazing. You can buy yours: here
4. Gum .. or else I eat everything out of boredom
5. Baby Lips Chapstick – obviously
6. My planner because when I am bored I plan and make lists, endless lists
7. Fish Eye Lens for my iPhone for taking fun pictures on the go
8. Business cards so I can act like a businesswoman
9. Hair Tie – my mane gets so tangled on flights so braiding is a must.
10. Contact case because nothing, I repeat, nothing is worse than dry contacts
11. Neck pillow – because I am now a flying diva (not really) but I won’t have my husband’s shoulder to lay on 🙁
12. Eye mask – so I don’t go buck wild on my neighbor for turning his light on mid nap
13. Candy for boredom and to counteract the reason I bring my gum