I lovvvve a good tree swing and there are dozens lining the highway on the North Shore! One day I want to take the kids and just do a tree swing crawl and do them all since they are so fun. I actually found this one when I was looking for a particular one and came across this girl’s blog… She dropped a pin at the swing and shares the address! Since we found it via her blog you can go to hers if you want to find these fun swings. The kids had soo much fun swinging around for hours and they fit in that tire swing just perfectly. It was a good time. I love the people who take the time to make all of these swings or the person who put a trampoline in the ocean, or a hammock on the beach for anyone to use! Thank you cool people.
This post made me remember this post from the tree swing in Jamaica! Anyone remember that post? It was fun to look back on 🙂 my lil bubs is so tiny! That trip is when I got pregnant with Rosie too 😉 (TMI but I don’t care because I love hearing TMI!)
Also, a few other random things…
- We felt very Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake in our matching denim 😉
- I wish I said the word “groovy” more. So I may just have to start.
- Outdoor showers are the best.
- We have been watching Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee (so hilarious – we love Jerry) and he has made me so interested in vintage cars. I am dying to rent one and cruise around Hawaii. Anyone know of a good place to rent one?
- My sisters and I started BBG – I started it a while ago and only did part of it. We are going to do the whole 12 weeks!
- We are taking a trip to the Big Island soon and may book a night scuba dive with manta rays eek!
- I feel like an adrenaline junky ever since we went scuba diving! I know it doesn’t take a lot to get my adrenaline going lol but ya know. But the one thing I have done before and will never do again is cliff jump.
- I am barefoot almost every day which actually makes me live up to my blog name 😉
- Would love to learn how to long board and surf. I am sooo uncoordinated so if you see me on the North Shore in knee pads, elbow pads, helmet, or just a whole body pad — come say hi.
- We are taking the kiddos whale watching Thursday! I am so excited. We can see them jumping from the shore line but its a bit too far for the kids to see so I am excited for them to see the whales from the boat!
- Just ordered this book.
- I got way too used to Amazon Prime in NYC and had a rude awakening. So, my books estimated arrival is in two weeks 😐
HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE!!!! And if you’re having a bad day do what my husband does… “in one, two, three, we are happy. 1, 2, 3.” bam. Doesn’t always work but worth a try 😉