My baby boy is one month today!!! So I thought I would share some of my favorites so far. I know I am still a new mom but I feel like you figure out quick what you like and don’t like especially since you get such a variety of things at showers and what not. So here we go..
1. Petunia Pickle Bottom Carryall– I have a few diaper bags and I have to say this one is my favorite! I mainly love how structured it is and I have loved its zip out changing pad so much more than my diaper bags with the roll up pad.
2. Giraffe Pacifier– Love this because it helps the pacifier not to fall out so much. The giraffe kind of weighs it down and helps keep it in. I got one of these as a gift and went and got a few more.
3. Cake’s ‘Cotton Candy’ Nursing Bra– I got a variety of nursing bras and looking back I should have just gotten 5 of these because its by far my favorite!! Its so great and so so comfy.
4. Elephant Ears– These are so so great for when hes just hangin out and I lay him down during the day or to use in his swings or in the bassinet. He is so much more content when I use these because it supports his head and makes it easier for him to fall asleep!
5. Cable Knit Blanket– Softest blanket ever and best blanket to swaddle with.. he doesn’t budge. We got a few of these and I love them. Since it is summer though we really only use them at home.
6. Aden and Anais Swaddle Blankets– I don’t love to swaddle him in these at night because I feel like he wiggles around and gets out of them way easier but they are great for little blankets to take out during summer because they are so lightweight and my poor guy gets so hot so easy!!
7. Bambo Diapers– Zulily sent us a gift basket and it had these diapers in them and I am so glad because I don’t think I would have known about them otherwise. Pampers, Costco, Huggies, etc all seem pathetic compared to these! They are so thick and absorb so much.. I almost hate that I got accustomed to them because now I can’t really use anything else – definitely worth the extra money in my opinion.
8. Slouch Headwear Beanies– Love love love these! I love the fit of them and that they don’t fall off every two seconds! Plus lots of cute colors
9. Carter’s Long Sleeve Onesies– My favvvvorite onesies ever! I don’t know what it is but I swear they just look so stinking adorable on newborn boys. We brought him home in the gray one and I got tons of emails asking about my insta and what brand it was, so this is the set it came in!
10. Baby Aviators– He has yet to wear these but I am throwing them in this mix because I got them so long ago and have been GIDDY about him getting to wear them! I mean seriously how cute are they???
11. Fisher-Price Swing– HE STINKING LOVES THIS THING!!! My sister in law gave it to us and he would just lay in it wide eyed all day long if I let him.. If he is fussy I put him in this and just like that he is happy as can be! He loves his mamaroo but I have to say he loves this more!
12. Zoe Organics– I have the whole line and love it all! Especially the lavender oil roll on and bath soap!
That is all I have for now! I will share more as they come and feel free to share any of your favorites in the comments! Would love to hear!
Photo by Jessica Janae Photography