Sooo my niece was born this morning!!!!! Her name is June Bradley Bigelow! My sis was a champ in labor and it was soo special to watch and be there. I shared a couple pics on my insta stories, she looks like a little doll. I can’t stop staring at pictures of baby June!! And I especially can’t wait for the kids to meet their new cousin.
I wore this the other night to the symphony with David. They performed Christmas songs and they happened to open and close with the two songs that I whistle daily 365 days a year – so David and I were busting about that haha. I got this dress two shopbop sales ago – I tried it on and David lovvved it. And you know how husband’s don’t often go out of their way to comment on a piece of clothing (which I have to say I kind of love – I love that David almost always notes that I look nice instead of my clothes looking nice) but anyways he loved this dress and I did too so I kept it! I had kinda been waiting for the right time to wear it and decided to wear it for our date night and to church earlier that day. This dress is actually sold out in the leopard print but available in the exact style in another print here – I highly recommend because it is so soft and fits really great. Also I wore a shirt underneath to cover the sheer part.
And here are a few random things…
- I got asked to do jury duty – finallllly! I am excited.
- Before Coco they played a short Christmas film and it was Ro’s favorite, FROZEN! I was thinking they were announcing a Frozen 2. After the short film Rosie was saying “again again!!!”
- There is a REALLY scary dog that lives down the street.. anytime we walk by he sounds like he wants to kill us especially since he smells Chauncey with us. I always try to lead the kids a different way because I am scared of passing that dog haha
- Speaking of dogs there was a (TINY) dog in Hawaii that would sit in the street and bite people who passed – well we had to pass that house when walking to swim lessons. My heart raced every time.
- This week is Rosie’s first dance recital!!!
- Also this week we are going to see the nutcracker!
- I am shooting a really fun campaign tomorrow that I am excited to share.
- Our office is coming along! The fridge for our break room arrives tomorrow yay.
- David just watched The Holiday with me 🙂 🙂 🙂
Okay going to bed! But I am publishing this in the morning sooo goodnight and also good morning?!