Today I am sharing 5 of my favorite hair hacks! I love finding little hair care secrets or tips that make doing my hair easier! So I am going to do a series of these posts and share 5 each time. Here are today’s five…
1. Hide your rubber band without a bobby pin! Use a bobby pin and attach it to the end of the strand you are wrapping around your hair band. Then thread the bobby pin underneath the hair you just wrapped pulling the end of the strand with it. Once the end of the stand is through, you can pull the bobby pin out the other side and the hair will stay in place!
2. Put a hydrating serum on your hair before bed instead during the day. I like to use my Pantene Expert Dry Defy Velvet Crème Infusion and I lay it on my hair! By the time you wake up it has all soaked in your hair and it is super soft!
3. Make your braids thick in front by hiding it with hair on top! Very hard to explain BUT I show you exactly how in this tutorial HERE!
4. Hairspray bobby pins before pinning them in your hair, it will help them stay put!
5. Apply your conditioner on before going in the sauna at the gym and then rinse it out with cold water! I like to use my Pantene Expert Dry Defy Intense Hydration Conditioner and every time I do this, it makes my hair extra soft and shiny!
6. Split your pony tail in half then use the lid to a make up product and squeeze it in the middle of the rubber band. It will instantly volumize your pony without adding any product or teasing.
*Thanks to Pantene Expert for partnering with me to make this post possible!