When it’s freezing outside (which is usually every day except today because we are now in Jamaica:) it’s so easy to just want to stay in bed with my heated blanket cranked up to high! Which is why I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite things on a cold day!
1. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips – If you love regular Bioré Strips like I do then you will love their new Charcoal Strips! If you’re sitting inside on a cold day, you might as well spend some time on your beauty routine! These strips, using natural charcoal, attract dirt and oil like a magnet, unclogging your pores and leaving your skin clean and 3x less oily – in just 10 minutes. In other exciting news, Bioré has teamed up with Brittany Snow to create the #StripWithBiore Challenge. To be a part of the challenge, take a photo wearing the original Pore Strips or the new Charcoal Strips and post it on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtags #StripwithBiore #Sweeps. Tag 3 of your friends and you’ll then be entered to win a trip to LA to walk the red carpet with Brittany Snow! (Full details here).
2. Playing in the bed with Atticus and Chauncey! I could literally do this all day long, there’s no better way to stay warm!
3. Hot Cocoa and Netflix – When we were in Morocco, we stayed in the coolest hotel, and every morning they served Mesemmen (A really yummy Moroccan crepe) and hot cocoa for breakfast and I fell in love with both! David asked them how they made it and it was just a heaping tablespoon of baking cocoa in steamed milk with 2 sugar cubes and it is SO good. He makes it for me all the time! Oh, and Netflix…. Need I say more?
4. Making Lists – I LOVE notebooks and if David let me I would buy every notebook I see! David makes fun of me all the time because he claims that I fill up the first few pages of a new note book and then just let it collect dust, meanwhile buying more and more notebooks 🙂 But I’m kind of old fashioned and prefer to make my to-do lists with pen and paper rather than on my phone or computer
5. Deep Condition – Eventually Atticus falls asleep, and I like to use this time to deep condition my hair and look for inspiration on Pinterest!
Hope you’re all having a good day! Stay warm!
*Thanks to Bioré for sponsoring this post.