The privacy of those who visit this web site is of primary concern to Barefoot Blonde. We automatically collect some data from everyone who visits our site. None of this information is shared with outside parties other than our sponsors and or affiliates.
Barefoot Blonde is a part of affiliate advertising programs. This means that if you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, I have the potential to make a commission from that click and/or purchase. All opinions are my own.
Okay can I just say how much I love and adore all my readers?!!?!?! Holy cow. I have just been absolutely loving all the sweet emails and comments 🙂 they totally make my day!
and on to the next thing:
My countdown to Europe has begun!
I will be nannying in Nice, France for a month and then I will have 2 weeks to backpack and do whatever I want! I honestly do not know where I will go for those 2 weeks.. I kind of just want to be a free spirit and go where ever I feel like that day. I do however, know that along with all the usual things: Louvre, eating crepes, eiffel tower, cathedrals, castles, etc. these are the things I for sure want to do:
1. The first one may be a bit inappropriate to some? But I feel like it is kind of like skinny dipping… you just gotta do it once in your life.
2. I am most excited to get super fancy and go to a really nice dinner and do what wealthy people do in Monte Carlo and just pretend I am super classy and rich all the time haha. I just bought a gold sequin dress.. I might wear that and some awesome heels or maybe even something fancier just for fun. I am just so excited.
3. The family I will be nannying for said they have bikes for me to ride (along with a car I can use for transportation far distances) but I am so excited to go on early morning rides to the ocean and visit flower markets and eat yummy pastries 🙂 I will probably be buying myself way too many flowers.
4. Ever since I saw Letters to Juliet, I have always wanted to do this! Especially since I am such a hopeless romantic. So after I take a gondola ride and eat pizza in Venice I will make my way to Verona.
5. I want to go to all the small towns in Switzerland and go on awesome hikes and outdoor adventures and of course, ride a horse and carriage!
6. Oh my, holy betsy. I could not even express my excitement to visit Cinque Terre if I wanted to. I just want to lounge at the beach and explore and take a lovely boat ride.
7. Lately I have been getting really into painting.. it is my new hobby. I want to sit in the grass and eat crepes and paint the eiffel tower.
8. Everyone says, “you think there will be vintage markets, and there won’t be” well I am here to tell you, I will find them. And I will come home with amazing things. Mark my words people!
9. Since I will have a car to buzz around everywhere in, my lead foot and I will definitely have fun with this one. 🙂
10. I have always wanted to go to the Kentucky Derby in an oh so extravagant and over the top outfit, well I am going to do that, only to a bull fight. I want to wear a Spanish inspired dress and hat 🙂
Anyways those are the 10 things I will do for sure!
Let me know if you have any fun ideas or have recommendations!
Would love to hear.
K have a fab weekend! I have been feeling sick and blah all week sooo I am going to make tonight a fun night and be exxxtra happy.