I was going through my daily routine yesterday and realized I was out of quite a few of my favs that I use daily! I need to go do a little beauty run and restock on some things and I thought I would share what I am out of and re-purchasing! Obviously as you can see these items have gotten used quiiiite a bit. I was going to clean them off for the pics and then was like – nope not doing it – admit girls, your make up is just as messy! lol.
- MAC Palette – specifically the brown color I use for brows and the cream blush! My friends and I went and got these custom palettes made for a girl’s day and since I have used mine almost daily!! I actually don’t wear eye shadow hardly ever so those don’t get used as much. I love the cream blush – I got it in the color ‘Vintage Rose’ and have already gotten it replaced once and am already through that one too. The brow color I got is ‘Coquette’ and I love that it looks natural. I got this brow stuff at Sephora a little bit ago and used it all the way up and went to get another and they don’t carry it in store anymore! So I need to order one because I do like that it is waterproof and I can swim with it where the powder comes off. BUT the powder fills in more naturally so I like both 🙂
- bareMinerals barePRO Powder – I did a tutorial using this as foundation a while ago (video here) and I do love it as a foundation — especially the natural look it gives — BUT I have been using it as a powder the last year or so and lovvvve it. I just take a big powder brush (I use this one) and dust a little on after I put on my foundation and it holds it in place ALL DAY!!! I use the color Dawn.
- Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara – still my fav. Has been since I started wearing mascara at age….. I can’t remember. But basically for a long time! My sisters, mom, and I swear this is the best one!
- BeautyBlender – I am always using these up so quick! And every time we buy a new one David looks baffled when he sees the price lol. They are expensive for a little thing of foam but I lovvvve them.
- La Mer Cleansing Gel – so this stuff lasted me almost a whole year! It is a really big bottle and you do not need a lot of it since it goes a long way and realllly gets your make up off quick. I love how clean this makes my skin feel.
- SkinCeuticals Eye Cream – I love love love SkinCeuticals products and am to the point with this eye cream where I have to take the top off and try to scrape it out. Its really really good and love that it is small so I can travel with it.
- SkinCeuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector – one of my can’t live withouts! I always have to get more BEFORE I run out because I don’t want to ever be without it haha. Helps my dark spots so much!
- Caudalie Moisturizing Mask – I love moisturizing masks since the last couple years my skin has been SO dry I feel like it is the thing I need most. I just have been really loving this one!! So much so that I went through a whole bottle. You can leave it on overnight or rinse off. I like to do both but usually put it on after a hot shower, leave it on a couple hours, and then rinse before bed.
Anyways those are all on my shopping list! Have a good day! xo