Hello June & 12 Things!
How is everybody’s June going?! I can’t believe its almost July and time for our annual trip to Utah for the Fourth! We just got back from Tahiti and it was incredible – I will do a separate post on that! But today I have a 12 things for you.
1. Yesterday David made thee most bomb cake for Atticus for his birthday! Like wow I was so impressed. He whipped it up shockingly fast and it was like straight out of pinterest. #dadwin
2. Just saw a taco bell commercial and am literally going to taco bell after this. I am not kidding.
3. Watching bachelorette right now because that is my Monday tradition.. watching bachelorette while writing a blog post.
4. I got an Apple watch but keep forgetting to wear it. I thought I would love it more than I do. But I am past the return period now so I better learn to love it.
5. I just realized that we are going to be gone when Sam Smith comes to Phoenix and am so devastated. Ugh!
6. Literally obsessed with our employees. I came in today to talk to them and had some things I wanted to ask them to do – things I hadn’t mentioned before – and before I even got to asking them, they had updated me on what they had worked on and had already done the things I was going to ask them to do! This happens all the time – they just do things and never need to be asked! Its like they are mind readers.
7. Today we had to decide if we wanted a brick or white chimneys and I think I decided on brick – if we end up not liking it we can paint it white!
8. I love looking on airbnb for cool homes.. even if we aren’t going I just like to look after the kids go to bed when we are chillin. Just got done looking at homes in Austria and WOW so pretty.
9. If you are watching Handmaid’s Tale .. holy crap!!!! How it ended?!?! Can’t wait for Wednesday.
10. I realized today that I have two separate sets of make up – same products but different colors .. one set is for no spray tan and the other is for spray tan haha
11. I hate that period of time when your spray tan is coming off and its splotchy. Once one tiny bit comes off I just want it all off immediately. I usually find that a washcloth gets it off fastest but do you guys have any tricks for this?
12. Time for Taco Bell. My order is always 5 crunchy tacos.