As mentioned last week… here is my post about things I want to do before I turn 30! It is almost my birthday.. kinda. And I will be turning 28! So I have two years until the big 30 and I am weirdly excited! I think so many good things come with getting older.And be sure to leave in the comments the things you want to do before you hit your next big number whatever it may be! Here are my 10 things I want to do before I hit 30.
- Travel to 30 countries! I have currently been to 25 and will cross of 4 more this year.. So I am almost there!
- Throw a charity gala.
- Visit more of the U.S. .. Some places I would love to visit that I haven’t been to: Georgia, South Carolina, Maine, Rhode Island, South Dakota, and Oregon. Along with others that I haven’t been to since I was little like Montana!
- Write a book. I have not a clue what this would be about.. If it would be a lifestyle book, a book about hair, a children’s book, I don’t know! But I want to do it.
- Have a garage with organized bins filled with decorations for every single holiday. AHH this is something I can’t wait to have!! Since we have always been temporary in apartments or rentals we haven’t invested in decorations for holidays really. Mostly just Christmas stuff! By the time I am 30 I want to have all of my decorations that my kids can get excited for me to pull out each year. My mom has the same ones since we were little.
6. Run a half marathon OR triathlon. I have granny knees so I keep going back and forth if I should do a half or not.. A lot of you gave me GREAT tips on my twitter when I mentioned this so thank you!
7. Go somewhere and order everything on the menu. I have always wanted to do this!!! Somewhere foreign and preferably one with a lot of desserts 😉 and with friends!
8. Take up hobbies. Some things I would love to start doing are archery, rock climbing, and pottery! But I want to actually get really good at one.
9. Buy a vintage car! I am not really a car person (I drive a minivan lol) but I have always been obsessed with vintage cars! I dream of having one that I can cruise around in on date nights. I want either a 57’ Corvette Stingray or a classic 57’ Chevy Convertible .. either in blue or white.
10. Get chickens. We have in our landscape plans a section for a chicken coop one day.. we aren’t ready yet but in the next couple years we really want our own chickens. My sister has some and I love her fresh eggs and so do the kids!