Easter Slime Recipe with the Family
In this household, we looooove making slime. It is a fun and creative activity for the entire family, even my husband Thomas is obsessed. This year for Easter we’re going to fill some of our eggs with slime. We’ve tried lots of recipes out there. Here’s ours, we think it’s perfected!
1. 6 oz of Elmer’s clear or white glue
2. 1/2 Tablespoon of Baking Soda
4. Food Coloring
5. Optional: 1/8 of a cup of water for stretchy slime
Easter Slime Recipe
1. Combine 6 oz of Elmer’s clear or white glue and 1/2 Tablespoon baking soda in a bowl.
2. Mix in glitter and or food coloring
3. Add 1/8 of a cup of water if you want stretchy slime, this is an optional step.
4. Stir together ingredients then add 1 Tablespoon Contact Solution. Stir and knead until solution is consistent. Continue to add more contact solution if slime is still sticky after kneading. But keep in mind. The more contact solution, the less stretchy.
There you have it! Easy right? Goldie, who is almost 5 can pretty much make this on her own now with little supervision and I love how confident and proud she is when she’s done making her slime. So play around with it till you get the hang of it. Let me know how it turns out or if you have any questions.
* if slime gets on clothes, carpet or furniture it will stick if it sits for more than a few minutes. Grab a warm wet washcloth and rub, it should ball up and lift off. Have fun you guys!
Visit our contributor section for posts on beauty, family and more.