Hope everyone had a good week! Today I said to David.. “its been a while since we have watched The Office” and he said “you’re right we missed last night” .. lol it felt like a week but really we only missed one night haha. We had a lazy weekend and just hung at home mostly. Atticus had his last soccer game, we went to a fire station, took the kids to a bubble event, David and I went on a date night, and we had family dinner at my moms. And since its been a minute, here is a 12 things….
SHOP THE POST
1. I am sooo excited about the stuff I ordered on the shopbop sale! Especially this Paper London one piece suit that I literally felt like I HAD to have and it was sold out – so I kept the tab open and refreshed anytime I went to use my computer and to my luck one became available and I snagged it! It is a size too big but I am hoping I can have it brought in! This is a link to it (still had the tab open lol – its sold out but they do have it in another color. Isn’t it sooo pretty?!
2. My friend got me in to my DREAM pediatrician and I am soooo excited about it. I have heard such great things about him but he is impossible to get into because he doesn’t take new patients. My friend is moving for her husband’s schooling and she had me take her spot, I was freaking out! I really wanted an amazing pediatrician who didn’t just want us in and out. I like when they are friendly with the kids and it feels like they actually care. We tried a couple here and were having no luck.
3. I recently tried rX Bars and lovvvvvvve them so so so much!!! I am not the biggest fan of dates so I never tried them even though I saw them everywhere. Finally did and so happy because they are my favorite. I have the big pack of the chocolate sea salt flavor and always have one in my purse.
4. We start framing our house THIS WEEK!!!!!! Holy cow! Can’t wait to watch it go up. I always drive by and look at it and get butterflies picturing it being done. I was thinking though that since we have always lived in small spaces its going to feel weird to be so spread out. How do you get anyone’s attention in the house?!
5. We are going to San Fransisco this weekend with the kids! We have some meetings out there but also meeting up with family for some cousin time. I will tell you more about it later. Us and david’s siblings are doing this fun competition thing and we are excited for it. Atticus is VERY excited too because he has been begging to go on an airplane. I think he really does genuinely love traveling!
6. Next week is spring break and we don’t have anything planned! Which is actually nice. We might go road trip to Horseshoe Bend or something but not sure yet.
7. I was planning to eat all healthy and then totally ruined it and haven’t been able to get back on track. Mind you, I was only on track for like, 3 days so maybe that is why. This is what is so hard for me. And I am totally pmsing so I am feeling so bloated on top of it.
8. My sis in law got me this blanket for Christmas and it is sooo soft and warm! If you love blankets you need this one! It is the one I am always using at my office if you have seen insta stories of me bundled in it there – I always take it to my office with me. Also just noticed that its on sale AND it comes in a bunch of cute colors! I have the cream one but I am wanting to also get the peach one!
9. Last year we were supposed to do a NYC and DC pop up for BFB Hair but I got too overwhelmed so we decided to postpone them. I am super excited though because we are back planning them and are shooting for end of May!!! They are going to be killer and I am actually super happy we waited because by then we will have launched a few new products and I can’t wait for you guys to see them in PERSON.
10. This is sooo random. But does anyone ever have watery eyes and then their make up gets in their contacts and you have to take out your contacts and rub with solution in order to get it off? Like I can’t just rub my eyes or move the contact around. I have to take it out. Ugh this always happens to me and its so frustrating. My eyes always water so maybe I just need to figure out how to stop them from watering the moment I walk outside. Honestly this is the #2 reason why I don’t wear eyeliner more.
11. We saw Red Sparrow last night — it was much heavier than I thought it would be.. (and a lot more inappropriate than I thought it would be yikes!) but I thought Jennifer Lawrence looked incredible!!!! Especially with that blonde hair and bangs. She was killin it.