These were from a morning last week with the kiddos. That week I didn’t get to see them as much as I usually do and I was craving a long morning with them. On the way home they both fell asleep on me and it was the best taxi ride home ever snuggling them.
You guys we move this THURSDAY ahhh!! It is so crazy. There are a lot of things I will miss about New York but here are some of them…
- FALL TIME. Because look at those leaves you guys!
- Ordering seamless.
- Walking everywhere and each time having those “holy cow we live here” moments.
- Our local bakery.
- Having so many food options.
- Hailing a cab because it is always fun to me 😉
- All skyline views. Top of the Rock, view from Brooklyn, views over the lakes with skyline in the back, Sheep Meadow, and so many more.
- Summer nights with the kids in the park.
- Bike rides in Central Park.
- Sitting in Sheep Meadow and watching so many people do so many different things but all in the same place. Play with their kids, picnic, sleep, birthday parties, on a first date, playing soccer, and everything else.
- Eating outside at restaurants with the family.
- ALL of our friends.
- The view from our apartment and being able to take the kids to the window anytime they are sad. It instantly makes them happy.
- Watching the sunset from our apartment.
- Going to bed with our amazing view.
- Seeing everyone on the subway and wondering where they are going and what they do for a living and where they are from etc
- LOTS LOTS LOTS LOTS LOTS MORE!
Photos by Stephanie Sunderland