Amber asked me to take over her blog today, and perhaps it has to do with the fact that these images were just too much fun not to share. Atticus and I got to have a little father/son afternoon at the last Yankees game of the season. It was his second baseball game, and 3rd professional sporting event. If you’ve been following me on instagram for a while, you may remember when he and I went to a Colts game last December. We spent the weekend in Indianapolis and had one of those weekends that you never forget. He loves it. Not sure if it’s the game, the crowds, the noise, or the relaxed sweets rules, but he sure does have a fun time. I filmed a short little vlog. I hope going to games is a tradition we always keep.
Amber also asked that as part of this take over, I fill in on her 12 things post that she’s been doing lately, to which I willingly obliged:
- Looks like Atticus doesn’t have the same sweet tooth that I would have expected him to inherit from Amber. He preferred peanuts to cotton candy.
- Atticus also prefers the ice in the soda cup over the actual soda itself. I’ll take it.
- Chauncey goes everywhere. That little dog is like the Travelocity gnome. Don’t worry, we wash him at LEAST once a week, but his poor little seams are starting to deteriorate:/
- xxxaswqfdsasa sfq48 (Rosie just typed that, and I figure it’s probably a better #4 than I could ever write!)
- You may also remember Atticus’ first Yankees game.
- I’m looking forward to father/daughter sporting events just as much!
- The Colts will always be my team, but I’m looking forward to moving to Arizona because the Cardinals will be OUR team. Even though neither is doing well this year. Question is, whose Jersey should I get?
- My first ever sporting event was a Houston Astros game. I was probably 6 years old, in the Astrodome in Houston Texas (where I was born) It wast the first ever indoor stadium ever built. Now you know why they call it Astroturf.
- I cried because I didn’t catch a homerun ball.
- My first NFL game was also Atticus first game.
- When I was a kid, my favorite football player was Al Del Greco, the kicker for the Oilers. When I was 8, I was Ethan Pochman, BYU’s kicker, for Halloween. For some reason I always wanted to be a kicker.
- Superbowl Sunday is my 3rd favorite holiday. You read that right, holiday.