Today I am showing you guys how to do this fun, twisted hairstyle that I love! I will be using the Ion Whisper Quiet Lite Dryer from Sally Beauty to diffuse my hair which will help give your hair a really good texture for this style and help to hold the twists together. This is my new favorite blow dryer – it really is SO quiet which is amazing because I am usually blow drying my hair and getting ready during A’s nap times and now it is no problem. Here is the full step by step on how to achieve this look…
1. Apply a generous amount of mousse to wet hair and blow dry the hair using the diffuser.
2. Twist a section from each side of your part and pull back and secure with a bobby pin.
3. Take the remaining hair into two sections and twist them about two – three inches down. (does not matter which direction!)
4. Put both twists together and slide your finger through the middle of both twists and separate the two.
5. Now take your two new sections and twist them, split them in half, and pull them apart just like you did previously.
6. Continue doing that the rest of the way down and then secure with a rubber band.
7. Pull the twists apart to make it appear thicker and fuller and you are done!!
I hope you guys like it and make sure you go get this Ion Whisper Blow Dryer during the month of November so you can get your free tote and gifts! I got the red quilted holiday tote, a brush, Ion glosser and a comb that was much needed! During Sally Beauty’s Thanksgifting event you can receive the tote and your choice of 3 Ion hair care products or Ion Brushes (mix or match) with the purchase of a full size Ion styling tool. There are over 40 other gifts with purchase available this month so make sure you go into a Sally Beauty or shop online and treat yourself! Xo