- That pretzel me and my sisters are “eating” was a total rip off! Freaking $5 for that rock hard thing. It was literally rock hard. Not edible. We spit it right out!
- I got my sisters hooked on sweetgreen.
- Both my sisters are total go getters and they are awesome.
- When ash was little my mom bought her adult glasses on accident and they were way to big for her tiny face – yet she wore them for over a year. We CRACK up looking back at home videos of her in the glasses!
- We came to NYC when we were in high school with my parents (our brother was living in the West Indies at the time!) and it was our first time to New York. We still laugh at all of the funny memories from that trip – I was going to try to explain one but I feel like they are all the “you had to be there” type.
- Did anyone else reenact every Ashley & Mary Kate movie with their sisters? Our favorite was Billboard Dad and we especially loved pretending to be them in their diving competitions haha.
- My sister Jamie (brunette) went to Egypt and Africa the day after these photos! She rode camels in Egypt by the pyramids and did a safari in Africa and it looked ammmmazzzzing.
- I am so excited to be in Arizona and see them every day.
- My sisters were in town for my sister Ashley’s bday – we all celebrated in the city. We love our Ashy!
- We love to make fun of the time I tried out for cheer. This is hilarious because to try out you HAD to know how to do a back handspring. And if you could do a back tuck (is that what they are called? lol) then you basically made the team. I don’t know how and have never known how to even do a cartwheel. So for the tumbling portion of the try out I just ran out and yelled ” Go Stapley!!” “Go Sabercats!” and walked off. Like dead serious. And somehow I cried when I found out I didn’t make it. HOW did I not see that coming??? Anyways we always laugh and make fun of that.
- We all LOVE traveling. Which makes me happy because I love that we all get to travel together. We did Norway, Denmark, Greece, and London last year all together when I was pregnant and it was so fun.
- We LOVED pickles when we were little. People called my sister the pickle monster.
We also made a vlog of our weekend so if you want to see then the video is above!!! XOXO
Photos by Stephanie Sunderland