12 Things Barefoot Blonde Hair Edition
It is Friday!!!! And I thought I would do a 12 Things Barefoot Blonde Hair edition to kick off the weekend sooo here we go!
*also a side note: I just wrote this entire blog post and then went to push publish and it took me to an error — and only saved the above sentence but nothing else. Ugh and it took me 45 min to write it all out and add links I can’t even remember what all I said ha and I am sooo sleepy so here we go again.
- We are finally RESTOCKED! So go snag your color while you can!!!
- Our website redesign is almost ready for launch and I am incredibly excited about this. I think only other people who have websites or blogs understand the level of excitement that comes with a site redesign haha but it is fun stuff when it goes live.
- We launched our YouTube channel for BFBH and will be posting regular tutorials as well as longer versions of all the ones we have posted on insta thus far. There is also our Europe video on there!
4. Absolutely love all of the YouTube reviews I have been seeing!!! If you are wanting to watch reviews, you can watch them here (she shows her hair straight and curled with them!), here, here (she does a tutorial on how she puts them in!), here, and here! These are girls who bought them and just decided to make the videos, I didn’t even know they were going to! Made my day to watch these and hear their thoughts!
5. We launched our travel bags so if you are needing a good bag to store your extensions in, these are a really good option! I usually braid them all in one big braid and then just put them in the bag so they don’t get tangled!
6. Our office is basically done we are just waiting on our gold lettering to get installed in the entry way and then I will do a big reveal post!
7. In case you haven’t heard yet, you can order 3-5 samples for free (you just pay shipping!) and that way you know you are getting the perfect color for you. You can order those here and then here is a helpful post on color matching for when your samples come in the mail.
8. If we were to add an additional length of extensions to our site (we currently sell 21 inch extensions) would you want 18 inch or 24 inch extensions?
9. Our #BarefootBlondeHairEverywhere trip is coming up soooo soon and I am so excited. We are doing a big meet up in Cologne, Germany and for those who have asked for the date and time – we are not 100% yet but I am thinking afternoon of the 27th of April. BUT I will confirm within the next week.
10. We have super fun blog posts on our BFBH website so check them out when you get a minute – especially if you have extensions because there is a lot of useful tips and tricks! But there is also blog posts about hair in general!
11. I had a dream about a new product I want to launch! In my dream someone was using this product on someone else and I was like “why didn’t I think of that?!” so obviously then I had to go tell my team about it!
12. Okay I am literally falling asleep as I type this so I am going to bed! Haha thank you for all of your support and I hope you have an amazing weekend!!! Thank you for being awesome.