10 Things I am Thankful For
I remember my very first years blogging I would always do a “what I am thankful for” blog post at Thanksgiving! So here are 10 of the many things I am thankful for this year…
1. I have to mention our house because whenever I think of 2018 I will think of this as the year of building our house!!! AND moving in! Mid December ahhhhh! Very thankful that we are able to build a house and that nothing has gone wrong (knock on wood)
2. 2018 will also be remembered as the year we got pregnant with number 3! Incredibly excited and blessed to be having our third angel on the way. Even if that baby kept me up almost all night 😉
3. Our health because not a day goes by that I don’t count our lucky stars that we are all currently healthy. It is insane how quickly tables can turn with health so any day that passes where we are healthy I am beyond grateful.
4. BFB Hair has grown a lot this year and in large part because of our great employees. I am super thankful for all of our employees who work super hard and are very self motivated. I feel lucky to have all of them. We hired my brother in law this year and he has seriously just gone above and beyond.
5. Living close to family has been another really big blessing this year. It has been so nice to get together with family each Sunday for family dinners and to see my kids grow their relationships with aunts, uncles, cousins, and especially grandparents.
6. Everyday I am thankful for an understanding husband who has helped me so much this year. Like you know I was having such a hard time the very beginning of pregnancy and he was such a good husband to me during that time. And all the time. Anytime I am super stressed or having a bad day he has never made me feel like I am overreacting (even though I am) and he always does sweet and thoughtful things each day.
7. Atticus’s teachers.. what to even say about them I have no words for how incredible teachers are. It is so nice talking to his teachers and hearing all the great things they see in him. I feel like they really do love and care about him and they have been the biggest blessing this year as we have watched him grow sooo much.
8. All the amazing travels we got to do this year. We saw a lot of really beautiful places that I will remember forever!
9. Well obviously I have to mention my kids and Chauncey 😉 they are pretty cool
10. Okay lastly I know this is cheesy but recently someone asked about how I started my blog and why — and a major, main part of the why was reading comments and getting to interact with readers and when they asked about how I got over the criticism it really was just because I felt like I had so many MORE awesome, supportive followers than critical ones. I really am SOOO thankful for having readers who are supportive and so uplifting, it means the world to me so thank you for leaving comments, for saying hi, for sharing recommendations with me, answering parenting questions I have, or even just stopping by and reading a post. Thank you thank you thank you.