Hope you all had a good weekend! Today we had dinner at my parents with everyone and both tortoises came out to say hi! We got these tortoises when they were babies forevvver ago and now they are huge! They mostly hide in their big hole they duck in the backyard so the kids were excited to see both of them out. Their names are Chuck and Garson! And today I have a 12 things for ya..
- Obsessed with Trader Joes. I know I am late to this obsession but it was never close to us and always crowded in NYC and they don’t have one in Hawaii. So now I get to experience the greatness!!!! I love their pre made meals in the fridge section! also their instant oatmeal is soooo good and way better than the Quaker stuff I have had my whole life.
- I am watching Bachelorette – the episode when they are in Denmark and it reminded me of when we announced we were having a girl in Denmark! That was so fun.
- Rosie has been saying so many words and it is so funny because she has the cutest voice. I love when she says “what-ever”. Or when she gets mad at Chauncey (he sometimes sneaks the food out of her hands haha and she does not like it one bit!) She says “stop it! chaunce.” with such attitude its so funny.
- My sisters told me to download the calm app so I did and I paid for the year long pass (I think its $7.99/month) but its amazing!!!!! It is a meditating app and I love love love it. They have tons of different options like a meditation for more gratitude or to reduce anxiety.. I love it #notsponsored
- Rosie scratched my forehead when we were playing and I didn’t think anything of it at the time and then I looked in the mirror and was totally bleeding! I was sitting in the backseat with her and A and a motown classic came on so we were dancing and it got crayy. I hope it doesn’t scar!
- David just changed the channel to Veep. Does anyone watch that show? I can’t get into it for some reason.
- We are doing a BFB Hair trip to Europe soon and I cannnnot wait! I have a travel bug.
- I want to get an outdoor table and spruce up our backyard a bit. Not that we are going to be dining outside anytime soon #118degrees but in a couple months.
- You know how in musicals couples will be holding hands walking down the street holding hands and suddenly just start doing the same dance to music? David and I want to have a little jig we do when we want to dance spur of the moment. Like we have our word and if we say it we just bust out into this dance. Does that make any sense?
- The Laundress sent us a bunch of their products and wowww I love them!!!!
- I still need to unpack from Utah and I do. not. want to. I hate unpacking so so much!
- Already trying to think of what we will be for Halloween. I think I have a few fun ideas. I really want to plan a rad Halloween party but then I realized (I have like three friends) haha! But seriously I am mostly with my sisters. I need to meet more people!! Honestly do any other moms feel like they are always TRYING to coordinated plans with someone and it just rarely happens because schedules are so busy? Story of my life.
Photos by Lauren J.