These are some pictures from this weekend! We did a boat ride and then on the way home grabbed pizza and had a little pizza party with the kids. It was a cloudy weekend which made it freeeezing when we got out of the water! I teeth were chattering like crazy. But I love swimming in clear, blue water!! It is sooo fun!
12 completely random things from this last week:
- I was on my last pair of contacts and lost my right one when we were swimming underwater. So now I can only see out of one eye until I get a new pack of contacts in a few days! Its very annoying haha!
- David and I decided that foam hand soap is the only way to go. David came in and was super amped on this opinion and I was like, ya know what.. you’re right.
- I think Tom Hanks and his wife are soooo cute!!! (I am watching his episode on Stephen Colbert right now)
- I have been busy planning a trip we are going to take later this year and I am sooooo excited.
- Finally got wireless headphones. Now I don’t have to stick my 7+ phone in my bra when I work out. If you have done this before then you know how excited I must be ha.
- Can someone please tell me how they get stains out of their clothes? I feel like I do all the steps I used to but for some reason stains do NOT come out of our clothes. And I am so sad because a few of the kids pieces that I love now have stains 🙁
- I cut 4 inches off my (real) hair this morning. Just randomly spur of the moment. With kitchen scissors.
- Going to D.C. this week with my mom and sisters so if anyone has last minute recommendations I would love to hear them!
- Currently looking for the fluffiest and softest bath towels. I have always wanted some!
- Need vs. want is the motto for my month of May. Which I know is silly to say after just saying I want big, fluffy towels.
- Rosie graduated from swim lessons!!! YAY! Atticus has one more week but I am SOOO insanely proud of them.
- I have been testing so many different self tanners so I can review each one for you and let me just say that from the ones I have tried so far, I have found a favorite and since so many of you have asked – it is St. Tropez Express Tan!! I even like it more than the towelettes! I still have a few more to try.