FRIDAY!!!!!!! You’re here. Well in 10 minutes you are.
- Me and Atticus went to a water park today and had the BEST time ever!
- How amazing is this white ruffle suit and also the fact that it is $39?!?
- Went to Costco and found these single serving ready to go salads that are so delicious.
- This deep conditioner is UNREAL. I kept stroking my hair without even realizing it because it was so soft and finally David said, “you have been stroking your hair for about an hour now.” lol
- Who has seen OA on Netflix? If you have, David and I keep doing the 5 movements around the house and its hysterical.
- Oh also the soups at Costco are sooo good. #notsponsoredbycostco #butiwishiwas
- Me and David are watching Mean Girls right now and I love that I can write this and not look at the screen and still know exactly what is happening because I have seen it so many times.
- I got these popsicles molds and have been making lots of fun pops for the kids. We have done fresh squeezed oj, acai, and smoothies. They are so cute! You have probably seen them on my snap. These molds are also cute.
- I am on week 4 of BBG and started running out of things to do for HIIT and randomly remembered this blog post I did over FIVE years ago (have I really been blogging this long?) I always did this work out at the gym when David and I were dating and newly married. It is SUCH a good and fun work out! Try it next time at the gym, its a killer.
- David and I signed up for the Haleiwa sprint triathlon!!!! We are doing it March 4th. I swam in high school and feel like I am still a fairly strong swimmer so I am not worried about that but I am nervous for the bike portion! Luckily its not too long. Also, they said you can use a beach cruiser if you want haha! I probably will be doing that. If you signed up too let me know! We can all do it together 🙂
- My dad is so cute and went and hand delivered my Barefoot Blonde Hair orders made in Arizona yesterday! I thought that was so sweet. It was his idea. 🙂
- All of the people we have met in Hawaii have been so amazing and so welcoming. Everyone makes such an effort to make sure people feel welcome and it is awesome.
I hope you all have an amazing weekend!!! We are going to surf again this weekend and I am so excited. I surfed for my first time this last weekend with my sister in laws and it was AWESOME!!! I am obsessed. Will share pics soon!
*Photos by Heather Goodman !