I have teamed up with the girls over at Lauren Conrad to share a hair how to for this Double Dutch Braid Bun! It is really easy and foolproof… its messy so it doesn’t matter too much if you mess up – it is supposed to look like you kinda just threw it together. If you dont already follow the Lauren Conrad Blog then be sure to head over, they have everything from hair how to’s and fashion to decorating tips and yummy recipes. You guys will love. Below are the steps for this style….
1. Dutch braid both sides of a middle part and tie them off with a clear elastic.
2. Pull apart/pancake both braids to make them nice and chunky.
3. With the remaining hair in back, section off a small section (about three inches starting from the bottom of your hairline) and braid that into a three-strand braid.
4. Take the hair above the braid you just made and the two Dutch braids and create a messy bun.
5. Wrap the three-strand braid around the messy bun.
6. Pin the ends in place and hairspray. And you’re done!
Have a good day! Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! xo