There is soo much we want to do here in Port Antonio and not nearly enough time to do it all! If you ever get the chance to come to Port Antonio then here are some must see/do’s!
1. Raft down the Rio Grande on Bamboo raft! It is a two hour raft ride for $72 and it is unreal!! So amazing. They also stop half way in the jungle and you get an autentic Jamaican meal, home cooked on a wood fire by the famous Belinda!
2. Blue Lagoon. It is the bluest water! You can take boat rides around the lagoon and they take you to private islands and beaches .. it is around $40 depending on how low you can get them to go:)
3. Reach Falls. They are the prettiest water falls with caves, falls, and a spot you can cliff jump. Lots of little pools of blue water surrounded by jungle! Its pretty awesome. $10 per person for a guided tour to the falls.
4. Eat at Woody’s Burger joint. To be honest the burgers are just okay, but the atmosphere is really fun and Woody is the nicest man ever! They have ping pong and its a really cool place.
5. Trident Hotel
. The grounds are unreal and the villas are AMAZING!! You have your own private pool/hot tub with lounge chairs and an amazing view! The bathtub is also killer – outside, maybe you saw it here
6. Frenchman’s cove. The prettiest green cove with swings, jungle, beach, white sand, etc. If you aren’t staying there, it is $10 a person, but it’s a private beach with wi-fi:) So worth it. We spent an entire day there and it was so quiet and relaxing! Atticus fell asleep while we swung and watched the waves.
7. Dunn’s Falls. A little further away but they are definitely worth it! So so pretty!
8. Piggy’s Restaurant. They have everything but pork, ironically. And it is so tasty!!
9. Geejam. They also have amazing grounds with a beautiful beach. You can rent kayaks, paddle boards, surf boards, etc.
10. Boston Beach. Teal water and white sand! And of course it has a swing and awesome little cliffs for exploring and pretty lookouts.
Hope you all have a good week! xo