Basic White and Black

Barefoot BlondeBarefoot BlondeBarefoot BlondeBarefoot BlondeBarefoot BlondeBarefoot BlondeBarefoot BlondeTOP: Nordstrom (on sale!) // JEANS: 7 For All Mankind (non maternity, wearing them with a belly band) // SANDALS: Sam Edelman (on sale!!! And my new FAVORITE sandals!) // LIPSTICK: MAC ‘Sweet Experience’ // SUNGLASSES: Karen Walker // BAG: Alexander Wang // WATCH: Michael Kors

*Photos by Jaci Marie Photography

I got all of my items in the mail that I ordered from the Nordstrom sale and these sandals were by far my favorite! I loved them online but got them in the mail and in person they are a million times better! Especially with shorts :) I think my husband got sick of me saying, “Don’t you just love my new sandals?!” Haha but seriously I love them and I am definitely looking forward to wearing them without my swollen feet!

So I have to share this random story because it was too funny.. a couple days ago we went to the gym and next to the front door we had left a trash bag with all of our old feather pillows since we got new ones and those feather pillows are apparently filled with A LOT of feathers.. like infinite amounts. We got home from the gym and not kidding, our entire entry way and family room were filled with two inches of feathers hahah and Chauncey was just sleeping in the middle of it all. It was quite possibly the funniest/cutest thing ever. I still randomly find feathers in his ears or tail. It was pretty darn funny.

Hope you guys all have a fabulous weekend with this amazing weather!! And I also wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who has said the sweetest things and kindest wishes to me and the baby and David! We so appreciate it and it honestly makes my day to read your comments/emails/tweets/etc. you guys are honestly the sweetest!!! Cant wait to meet this baby! LOVE YOU GIRLS!!! xoxo

Tags: , , , , ,

27 Responses to “Basic White and Black”

1. Jessica Rose June 13, 2014 at 5:36 am Permalink

Those sandals are the best thing! Love the white/black combo on you… funny story about the feather…although I wouldn’t be happy about cleaning the mess up!!

2. MARTA June 13, 2014 at 5:55 am Permalink

You look adorable! Love the hairstyle!

3. Amie June 13, 2014 at 6:22 am Permalink

I can’t wait to meet baby! He is going to be absolutely adorable. Also, thanks for the maternity style inspiration. When the time comes I hope as beautiful as you :)

4. Julia June 13, 2014 at 8:30 am Permalink

You are so stunning. Amber, you truly are an inspiration for me! You inspire me every time with your beautiful looks. xo

5. Julie @ Coastal Runner Girl June 13, 2014 at 11:39 am Permalink

Gorgeous pictures!! I’m 33 weeks pregnant so your blog has been a great source for style inspiration! :) Now if I could just learn to braid my hair like yours….

6. Hannah June 13, 2014 at 11:53 am Permalink

You look amazing. My husband and I are hoping to start our family this year, and I’ve been so scared about getting pregnant, but reading your honest, positive comments on it and seeing how beautiful pregnancy is and can be have made me a lot less nervous.

7. Dallastyle June 13, 2014 at 12:01 pm Permalink

You are seriously the cutest.

Xo
    Dallastyle.blogspot.com

8. Christina Storm June 13, 2014 at 12:20 pm Permalink

Love this casual look! You look gorgeous and I love your hair as always!
    Hope you have a great weekend!

9. Ash June 13, 2014 at 1:18 pm Permalink

Loving this casual chic look!! Happy Friday Amber!

Xo Ash

10. Kirsten June 13, 2014 at 1:45 pm Permalink

Obsessing over those sandals! They are so cute with your black jeans!

XO, K
    KOKAY

11. SweetMona June 13, 2014 at 1:50 pm Permalink

love your hair!

12. Rachel @ Blonde with a Chanse June 13, 2014 at 3:06 pm Permalink

I love those sandals! so cute :) You don’t look swollen, but I know how you feel :( I got swollen towards the end too

Rachel

13. supal {chevrons & éclairs} June 13, 2014 at 3:19 pm Permalink

Oh your sandals are absolutely perfect! And Chauncey is so funny! I hope you took photos of it :) Also, extending my well wishes you and the family (including Chauncey)! x

14. arielle June 13, 2014 at 3:37 pm Permalink

that is quite possibly the cutest story ever about your pup. especially since he was just sitting in the middle of it all. so adorable! those jeans are pretty adorable, too.

love, arielle
    a simple elegance

15. Haley Valerie June 13, 2014 at 4:24 pm Permalink

Your sandals are so cute! As usual, I love your hair!

Haley
    haleyvalerie.com

16. Jackie June 13, 2014 at 5:50 pm Permalink

Love this outfit!! Tell me what size you ordered this shirt in!! Please!

17. Cherilyn June 14, 2014 at 1:28 am Permalink

Cute, comfy looking outfit!! :-) Which lipstick are you wearing in your instagram photo with the pink sunglasses??

18. Josephine June 14, 2014 at 3:50 am Permalink

You are the most naturally beautiful pregnant woman and love your style! When/if you have time, I had a beauty/pregnancy question for you… Did you continue using sunless tanner during pregnancy? Any suggestions or concerns? I know it’s always best to ask the doctor but was hoping to get your suggestions. Thanks!

19. Susan June 14, 2014 at 11:56 pm Permalink

Such a sweet story about your puppy! Guess that was his idea of a workout :) . Praying you have an easy labor/delivery and a healthy baby…so much happiness and love is about to come your way! Blessings.

20. Sydney June 15, 2014 at 10:36 pm Permalink

You look so pretty Amber! Love this casual outfit! :)

Xo
    Sydney http://www.sydneyfactorfashion.blogspot.ca

21. Rachel June 17, 2014 at 3:16 pm Permalink

Seriously adorable!

22. Courtney June 18, 2014 at 3:25 am Permalink

Seriously so jealous of your hair! Makes me want to have long blonde hair so badly!

23. Makayla M. June 18, 2014 at 5:08 am Permalink

You are so beautiful Amber!! Pregnancy suits you so well. Love the hair, as usual! XO

24. Mary June 22, 2014 at 10:29 pm Permalink

I hope I have an awesome pregnancy style like you did when im older hahah, your so cutee though! such and inspo

25. Vanessa June 28, 2014 at 5:17 am Permalink

Hands down the most stylish pregnant Mama I have ever seen! Love the attention to details!

xoxo – Vanessa

26. sass June 29, 2014 at 8:36 pm Permalink

i love your hair….any into to do it????

27. Camilla June 30, 2014 at 8:32 am Permalink

You are so positive person. Reading your blog always makes me smile. :)