Today I wanted to share my recent beauty must-haves because I have found some new things I am absolutely IN LOVE with and I always feel the need to tell everyone I come in contact with about something when I just love it so that is what I am doing today 🙂 So here we go:
1. Lancome Liquid Eyeliner: I have used this for probably six months now and it is my absolute favorite! It doesn’t smudge, dries super quick (SUPER quick), and is not a pain to get off at the end of the day, its comes right off with my cleanser. All that and it makes the perfect cat eye 🙂
2. Kat Von D Blush in ‘Wish’ (unavailable, similar here): I love blush but especially love subtle peach shades and I picked this one up randomly and have used this blush every single day since October! I literally haven’t used anything else because I am so obsessed, it is theee perfect shade!
3. MAC ‘Sweet & Sour’: This lipstick is back for limited time and let me tell you, you have to go get it! It is such a pretty peachy nude color and I just love it. PS it looks amazing with a pink gloss over top!
4. MAC ‘Sweet Experience’ (unavailable, similar shade ‘Snob’ here) : I know I have mentioned this color before but it really is so great and it is also limited edition so I have been telling everyone to get it – I get asked about it all the time its so pretty!
5. Bobbi Brown Translucent Powder: If you aren’t using a translucent powder you need to convert, like now! They are so great because they don’t cake on your face and look so much more natural. I have tried some and felt like they didn’t matte enough and I would still have shine but this one gets rid of any shine and locks my make up in place without having a cakey powder look! I also have the MAC one (here) and I really love that one as well!
6. Pink Sugar Perfume: Okay this isn’t exactly a new favorite but I still needed to add it because its been my scent since high school and is also the reason I met my husband, sort of.. haha he always said I smelled so good at the gym and had a nickname for me before we actually met 🙂 but I seriously get asked what I am wearing all the dang time and its always this!
7. MAC Lip Liner in ‘Boldly Bare’: Anytime I wear a lipstick that is a light coral, nude, light pink, (both of the shades mentioned above), I wear this! Or I will just line my lips with this and fill them in and just have that on for the day for a more natural look when I don’t wear eye make up and what not. Its very versatile and definitely a must have.
8. Sephora Brush #62 (unavailable, similar here): When you apply your powder it is always better to press it in and NOT brush it on so a flat brush is a must for pressing powder on, if you wear powder! This one doesn’t have the best reviews but I am not sure why because I am so so obsessed and ALWAYS have it with me on the go along with my translucent powder, it doesn’t shed and really makes my powder go on well and stay on longer! But cheers for bad reviews because it is on sale and I definitely recommend it!
9. Make Up Forever Blush Brush: This brush has the softest bristles ever and is really light so it applies the perfect amount of blush and your blush won’t even need blending because it just goes on so smoothly with this!
10. Beauty Blender: I got one of these forever ago and never used it til a few months ago and now am completely converted! I mean, no foundation streaks – what more do you want?! Every girl needs one!
11. Benefit Erase Paste: Eek I have really bad sun spots under my eyes.. they weren’t noticeable until I got pregnant and since then they have been so so so so bad! Ugh it is the worst and my normal concealer was NOT cutting it anymore so I tried a few new ones and this is the only one that actually conceals and blends my under eyes! Praying they fade when this baby comes out, but if not, thank heavens for this stuff!
12. St. Ives Timeless Skin Moisturizer: So apparently this stuff is Dr. Oz’s favorite for anti aging and guess what? It is freaking $5 for a huge tub!!! Its insane. And its also insane how much I love this stuff. My sis in law told me about it and now I am addicted and so happy about it because I mean how can you beat that price for how well it works?! My skin feels so soft and I even feel like it has been helping my sun damage under my eyes.
Anyways – that is all for now!! Have a great day everyone! xoxo
P.S. Kingdom and State launched their new swimwear line! Last season they sold out suuuper quick so check it out and snag your favorites while you can – seriously cute pieces!! I LOVE this one and this one!