As we transition into Spring, it is always nice to hydrate our hair and get rid of any winter dryness and start fresh! I have been using the TRESemmé Hair and Scalp Renewal system for about a month now and have been LOVING it – it makes my hair so silky and everything just feels hydrated!
I thought I would share a quick how to for an easy Spring/Summer style that is perfect for the beach or pool or just a fun summer day 🙂
1. Wash hair with TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Shampoo and condition with the Renewal Hair & Scalp Deep Conditioning Mask (leave it on for 5-10 min!) and rinse with cool water. The formula is made with Tea Tree Extract and Sunflower Seed Oil to nourish the scalp and give you soft, manageable hair to create beautiful styles.
2. Spritz TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Leave In Conditioning Spray generously all over towel-dried hair, from roots to ends. Then blow dry and curl/wave hair.
3.. Take two sections above each ear and twist them backward.
4. Secure the twisted sections with a clear elastic.
5. Make a fishtail braid with the ends of those sections.
6. Cut the elastic and voila!!
Hope you guys like! And hope you are all having a good week! xoxo
PS If you missed the video I made with TRESemmé you can see it, here! A lot of you didn’t know how to find the top knot tutorial so if in the video you first select ‘Street Chic Braided Buns’ and then ‘Show Time’ and then ‘Lets Eat’ it will take you to the top knot tutorial!
This post is sponsored by TRESemmé and photos by Ashlee Brooke Photography