Camouflage

Barefoot BlondeBarefoot BlondeBarefoot BlondeBarefoot BlondeBarefoot BlondeBarefoot BlondeSWEATER: J. Crew (25% off regular and sale items with code HAPPYSHOPPING) // PANTS: Helmut Lang // BOOTIES: Nordstrom // HAT: Eric Javits // LIPSTICK: MAC ‘Up The Amp’ // BAG: Celine via Fashionphile // WATCH: Kate Spade // BRACELET: Dannijo // RING: Pandora c/o

Photos by Claire Huntsberger Photography

Hope you all had a good weekend! I got this camo sweater last week and I have been loving it. I love the navy added in it so it isn’t the typical camo print you usually see! My sweaters are starting to get shorter though with my belly growing (27 weeks tomorrow) so I am not sure how long I will get to wear it without it being a belly shirt haha but luckily camo is a classic that I always like to have in my closet so I can still wear it post baby too :)

P.S. J. Crew is having a 25% off sale for all regularly priced and sale items so be sure to use code HAPPYSHOPPING at checkout :)

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

62 Responses to “Camouflage”

1. Jennifer March 10, 2014 at 7:04 am Permalink

Amber, your camouflage sweater does such a good job that you can’t even see your ‘baby bump’ in these photos. Trying to figure out how you can still wear those tight pants at nearly 27 weeks and still look fantastic !

• amber March 11, 2014 at 6:24 am Permalink

Aw well thanks Jennifer! And luckily the pants have a stretchy waist band so they fit still which is great! xx

• Jennifer March 11, 2014 at 9:35 am Permalink

Aaah – the good old stretchy waistband to fit over the bump ….. the maternity clothes are so different now than when I had my two boys years ago. Everything now is so fitting and tight to show off your belly but back then all the dresses and tops were like HUGE as if you had to cover up your pregnant belly. Nothing nicer than to see a woman when she is pregnant – just wonderful.

2. Eye Like Fashion March 10, 2014 at 7:41 am Permalink

I love this camo sweater! The colors are great and so chic! Your lipstick color is gorgeous too. Awww you look awesome. Can’t believe how not pregnant you look in this! gorgeous!

NEW POST:: PARIS BLUE

• amber March 11, 2014 at 6:24 am Permalink

Aw thank you that is so nice of you!! xx

3. kcomekarolina March 10, 2014 at 7:45 am Permalink

fantastic look!!

xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

4. SweetMona Blog de moda March 10, 2014 at 10:03 am Permalink

nice look, love it!
    new look on my blog, with skirt made by me!

5. Emma March 10, 2014 at 11:21 am Permalink

Beautiful hat!
    emmastyleguide.blogspot.com

6. Amanda March 10, 2014 at 1:11 pm Permalink

I love the unexpected neon jewelry with the camouflage sweater! Great way to wear warm clothes but think spring!!! I had the same problem when I was pregnant, my clothes would fit but wouldn’t cover my belly! So glad that there are some pretty cute maternity clothes out there :)

• amber March 11, 2014 at 6:22 am Permalink

Thanks so much girl!! And yeah its hard to have them cover the belly haha total midriff over here!!

7. Pretty Purple March 10, 2014 at 1:48 pm Permalink

nice outfit :)) you look gorgeous :)

• amber March 11, 2014 at 6:21 am Permalink

Thanks so much!!! xx

8. Adrienne March 10, 2014 at 1:54 pm Permalink

Gorgeous!!
    Love those pants!
    -Adrienne. xo

Citizen of the World
    Citizen of the World

9. Ash March 10, 2014 at 2:04 pm Permalink

So chic Amber!! This outfit has my name written all over it! Love that hat and lip color on you! Gorgeous…

Xo Ash

10. Brie- Fabulux March 10, 2014 at 2:05 pm Permalink

Love the hat and the sweatshirt!

11. kelsey March 10, 2014 at 2:20 pm Permalink

beautiful lipstick!
    ladies in navy

12. Supal {chevrons and éclairs} March 10, 2014 at 2:57 pm Permalink

Oh! Love all the pops of color! The green and purple duo… make it work, girl! x

13. jenessa sheffield March 10, 2014 at 3:24 pm Permalink

Love this sweater and the lipstick combo!

14. Sofia March 10, 2014 at 3:42 pm Permalink

What beautiful pictures of you. What kind of mascara do you use or are they false eyelashes? If they are which ones do you use?

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
    Love,
    Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

• amber March 11, 2014 at 6:18 am Permalink

Thanks Sofia!! And I use Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara but I am wearing some false lashes on the outer edges! :)

• amber March 11, 2014 at 6:18 am Permalink

Oh and under my SHOP tab is my fav false lashes and make up!

15. Madison Martine March 10, 2014 at 4:08 pm Permalink

Absolutely love this!! Love the color of your lipstick!

xo,
    Madison Martine

16. Megan Q March 10, 2014 at 4:23 pm Permalink

well it camouflaged your baby bump away! you look adorable :)

The Quintessentials

17. Ashley P. March 10, 2014 at 4:49 pm Permalink

The purple lipstick looks amazing on you! Stepping outside of my own comfort zone with fun colors like this is what I need to more often!

• amber March 11, 2014 at 6:16 am Permalink

Aw thanks girl! And yeah its hard to try crazier colors but sometimes you find a keeper that really complements your features so I say go for it!

18. Charlotte March 10, 2014 at 5:14 pm Permalink

Love your hat, I have a beige coloured hat but I don’t feel like it sits nice with my blonde hair. But yours looks lovely x

• amber March 11, 2014 at 6:15 am Permalink

Thanks!! Really?! I am sure it looks great on you girl! I have a tan hat but have been wanting to try more of a beige or white one for spring! xo

19. Sara March 10, 2014 at 7:37 pm Permalink

love this look!
    check out my blog @

20. JOI March 10, 2014 at 7:51 pm Permalink

MAKEUP TUTORIAL please. Hon you should seriously do a basic makeup tutorial. You’re daily Go-To look and what products you use etc. That would AWWWWWESOME!

• amber March 11, 2014 at 6:14 am Permalink

I will definitely consider doing a make up tutorial!! Although until then, all my make up products are listed under my SHOP tab under the SHOP MY MAKE UP tab!! :)

21. ornella galvez March 10, 2014 at 8:17 pm Permalink

Love it! Sweaters are a must for winter, you can wear them with any pants and are so warm! The pandora ring is so cute and I love the variety of lip-stick colors that go with you! I might be trying some colors… I think it´s really nice that you answer all the comments :) have a nice day!! xx

• amber March 11, 2014 at 6:13 am Permalink

Thanks Ornella! Agreed, sweaters are a must for winter and beginning of spring for sure! Thanks for your sweet comment, have a good day! xo

22. Coco March 10, 2014 at 8:27 pm Permalink

Hey Amber!! I just wanted to kindly ask/suggest you to include the sizes in things you’re wearing. (not to know or compare your size to myself for others!!!!) A lot of retail sites have started including the “model is wearing size small” info so shoppers can get a better idea of how a certain size would fit them. I would love it if you would do this (at least on tops/dresses) so when we like the way you’ve styled it (fitted, or slouchy or baggy) we can shop the size for ourselves to match the fit you’ve styled. xx

• amber March 11, 2014 at 6:11 am Permalink

Hey girl! That is a really good idea and thank you for suggesting it! I am a little hesitant to do that just because I wouldn’t want it to come across the wrong way to some people if that makes sense! I will consider it though :) In this sweater though I am wearing a medium! xo

23. Michelle Torres March 10, 2014 at 9:51 pm Permalink

Ok Amber, I LoVe this look on you girl! You could not had picked a better lip color than you did, everything is just perfect! I have that sweatshirt in my shopping cart right now. Hope your having a great day Beautiful!

• amber March 11, 2014 at 6:09 am Permalink

Aw thanks Michelle! And glad you are getting the sweatshirt, you will love it!! xoxo

24. WEAR EAT LOVE March 10, 2014 at 10:22 pm Permalink

You look great! Love the outfit!

WEAR EAT LOVE

25. Angie Wilson March 10, 2014 at 11:00 pm Permalink

love this look! you make the cutest pregnant lady ever, belly shirt or not. Even though I’m pretty sure you’re the only one that could end up pulling that off and still looking like a model!

xx Angie | http://www.thefashionfuse.com/

• amber March 11, 2014 at 6:08 am Permalink

Oh gosh I wish but you are too sweet! Thanks girl!! xo

26. Erica March 11, 2014 at 12:23 am Permalink

I’m loving this sweater!! Also, you always have the best lip color :)
    xx – Erica
    sweet-endeavors.com

27. 204 Park March 11, 2014 at 3:57 am Permalink

The blue in the camo print is so cute! It makes it a bit more feminine, as does your baby bump! Love how you’re styling it! XO

• amber March 11, 2014 at 6:07 am Permalink

Thanks so much girl!! :)

28. Kathy March 13, 2014 at 1:31 am Permalink

Love the whole outfit, including the hat and lipstick. The best accessories can make it all look perfect! XX

29. LifeIsBeauty March 14, 2014 at 9:47 pm Permalink

Love your makeup here!!

30. Anja Skrba April 29, 2014 at 1:28 pm Permalink

I love camo! This outfit is so me , I’m tweeting this post ! :)

Anja

• amber April 29, 2014 at 1:47 pm Permalink

Just saw your tweet! Thanks girl! xx

1. Spring Essentials Per NYC Neighborhood - April 30, 2014

[…] via Barefoot Blonde […]

2. Go-To Hats Barefoot Blonde by Amber Fillerup Clark - July 22, 2014

[…] hat from Nordstrom about a year ago and it has made MANY appearances on the blog (here, here, and here to name a few) and I wear it all the time. It was my first hat ‘splurge’.. before that […]