For today’s post I am talking about products I have absolutely been loving and some that I have tried and did not like! I always prefer to watch a video when it comes to hair and beauty especially product reviews – I could sit all day long and watch tutorials and product reviews so I am going to try and include more videos for those who prefer to watch them like I do! And make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel (here) to see all my videos as soon as I upload them!
I usually have better quality videos but my camera has not been working so I had to use my computer but hopefully my camera gets fixed in the next little bit
WATCH THE VIDEO VERSION OF THIS POST: HERE
1. BECCA ‘The One Perfecting Brush’ – I LOVE THIS BRUSH so stinkin much, its amazing for contouring and blending! It took some getting used to but now that I am used to it I never want to use anything else! PS I am currently using this bronzer to contour and I love it!!
2. YSL Baby Doll Mascara – I did not like this which I was super bummed about.. I had been wanting to try it and really wanted to love it because the packaging is amazing and I heard so many good things about it. It goes on really thick and nice but it transfers onto my eye lids just after a couple hours. If I have it on my lower lashes it also transfers onto my lower lid so unfortunately I will not be buying this again.
3. CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara – I have used this for about 3 years and I cant find anything I like better thus far! It never flakes and doesn’t ever transfer onto my lids!
4. Sephora Pro Flawless Bronzer Brush – I use this for foundation but it is by far, hands down, thee best foundation brush you will ever use, ever! I promise! Please go get it and you will forever thank me, like all of my friends have
5. Stila Foil Eyeshadow – Holy cow I love this stuff so much! It literally looks like foil flakes on your eye lid.. it is sticky though and with a primer it holds amazing. It is really great for smoky looks like this or a gold liner!
6. Ardell Demi Wispies – These are the best false lashes ever! At first I thought they looked a little too long but when they are actually on they look natural and if you want to make them a bit more bold you can add mascara to the ends. They are so so pretty and just look like you have amazing lashes.
7. Smashbox Hydrating Primer – I always love to have a hydrating layer underneath my make up, #1 for my skins health but also because I feel like it helps my foundation go on smooth and lay on top nice instead of sinking into my pores. This primer is the perfect amount of hydrating and doesn’t make my face oily or anything like that!
8. MAC Mineralize Concealer – I LIKE this but I don’t love it. I am going to finish it but I am excited for it to be done. Previous to this I used Marc Jacobs Concealer (in the color Stand Corrected) and nothing really beats it. I tried to find something a tad cheaper but after trying others I think the Marc Jacobs concealer is worth the splurge, nothing compares.
9. MAC ‘Soft and Gentle’ Highlighter – I lovvvve this highlighter because it is super subtle and can be used as an every day highlighter to brighten your face. For nights I usually add more and add some under my contour as well to make it a bit more dramatic.
That is all the reviews I have for now but I am hoping to do these every month or so and just review the latest products I have purchased and loved or hated so let me know if this is something you guys would want to keep seeing or if you have any products you would like reviewed!!
And don’t forget to watch the video here if you’re into that kinda thing