1. ARCONA Magic White Ice – I mentioned this a couple days ago but it is my favorite hydrator and I know I have said a million times before how much I love ARCONA products but they really are my favvvorite. I put this on every day before I do my make up and I do my hair while I let it set it. It is really light though and goes perfectly under make up.
2. Coconut Oil – I am going to be doing a post soon on all the things I use coconut oil for because there are like a million but one of my favorites is I put it on my face BEFORE I shower so the steam sets it in my skin and then before I get out I rinse it off. It makes my skin feel like a million bucks.
3. TARTE Pure Maracuja Oil – This stuff is amazing and I have honestly noticed a difference since I started using it. I unfortunately am already getting fine lines under my eyes and I hate when my make up sets into it so I put a tiny bit this under my eyes before my make up and it helps keep that area really moisturized. And on days when I am just at the house all day I put it on my entire face and just leave it there all day.
4. GLAM GLOW Thirsty Mud Hydrating Treatment – I read tons of reviews on this stuff and how awesome it was so I decided to give it a go and it is pretttty darn amazing. It is a super hydrating mask that you can wear as a mask for 20 or so minutes or leave on over night. For the last month I have been wearing it to bed every night and love how my skin feels in the morning.
5. ARCONA White Tea Purifying Cleanser – This is my absolute favorite cleanser because it takes all my make up off annnd has tons of nutrients and antioxidants.
6. ARCONA Raspberry Triad Pads – If you have been reading my blog a while I am sorry you have to hear me talk about these again but by far thee best toner, ever! I have them in raspberry and cranberry.. raspberry is supposed to repair while cranberry refreshes and honestly I don’t prefer one more than the other but I will say they do exactly that. The raspberry you can feel a tingling which I love because I feel like it is doing something and the cranberry is just really refreshing. Anyways, I use these after I wash my face at night, and then also in the morning.
7. Evian Facial Spray – Okay you know when you take a quick shower to rinse off and you have your make up on? Well I always love how my make up looks after the steam has kind of moistened it all.. and I feel like these essentially do the same thing. I have the little two pack of travel sizes and I have one at my vanity I use after I do my make up and then I always have one in my purse to use while I am out and about to keep my skin hydrated.
8. ARCONA Eye Dew – I have been using this for a couple of years now and it is something I allllways have to have. I love putting it under my eyes at night along with my moisturizer. Its a thick serum and literally makes your under eye feel so dewy and amazing.