Faux Fur Leopard

IMG_1977IMG_1941IMG_1970IMG_1945IMG_2002IMG_2004IMG_1990IMG_1962IMG_1946IMG_1987COAT: Zara; similar here / PANTS: Helmut Lang / TEE: Maj Tee’s c/o / NECKLACE: Urban Peach c/o / PURSE: Nordstrom  (on sale) / SUNGLASSES: Valentino / BEANIE: ASOSSHOES: Urban Outfitters / LIPSTICK: NARS ‘Fast Ride’

*Photos by Jessica Janae Photography

Over Thanksgiving weekend I lightened my ends a bit since I was sick of them not really blending too well with my extensions… but in turn my ends are now fried.. it has the whole sandpaper feel when you touch it so I am giving my hair a break from heat for a bit. My hair is naturally straight as a board so I have been sporting straight hair which is kind of weird for me! Oh and this also mean I am going to be doing tons of deep condition treatments and I will share them with you guys along the way! They have already been helping.

I had to get this purse when I saw it in Nordstrom because it was the perfect sherbet color I about died and the price tag didn’t hurt either. It goes good with my new necklace from Urban Peach Boutique which I am loving!

Have a good day and thanks for stopping by! xx

Tags: , , , , , ,

51 Responses to “Faux Fur Leopard”

1. abigail sterling December 3, 2013 at 11:46 pm Permalink

That leopard coat is to die for – I love it! I’m so jealous that your hair looks like that naturally – I would love pretty straight hair! Fab outfit :)

x abigail, the fabulous life of a natural disaster

2. Sarah December 4, 2013 at 12:17 am Permalink

Looking forward to reading about your deep conditioning treatments- my hair is also in need of some TLC

3. Kat December 4, 2013 at 12:43 am Permalink

Sexy girl!
    Ok this is a bit freaky friday cause I have a similar outfit post for Wednesday! But yours is way cuter!! And your hair looks as great straight! When I fried mines, one of my esthetician girlfriends said that flaxseed oil helps and it really did!

• amber December 10, 2013 at 11:55 am Permalink

Thanks girl! Excited to see yours!

4. Ester December 4, 2013 at 3:20 am Permalink

I really love your leopard coat, it looks fabulous on you! also, great necklace!
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

• amber December 10, 2013 at 11:55 am Permalink

Thanks Ester!! xx

5. Charlotte Copeland December 4, 2013 at 3:27 am Permalink

Your hair looks great straight. Also love your coat and lipstick x

blondecanvas.blogspot.co.uk

• amber December 10, 2013 at 11:54 am Permalink

Thanks Charlotte!

• amber December 10, 2013 at 11:54 am Permalink

Thanks so much!!

6. Jessica Fay December 4, 2013 at 6:43 am Permalink

I swear blonde is the hardest color to blend with extensions! I am constantly coloring my extensions or my hair! You did great!! Your hair looks awesome and so do you as always!!! Did you just do around the face and balayage a few pieces in the ends?

Jessica Fay

lipstickheelsandababy.blogspot.com

• amber December 10, 2013 at 11:53 am Permalink

It is pretty hard!! I mainly did around the face but I did smudge some ends all over as well!

7. Ash December 4, 2013 at 7:04 am Permalink

You look so chic, loving that leopard coat!!! I totally know what you mean, the ends of my hair are pretty dry and have been doing a lot of deep conditioning. My hair is also naturally pin straight so I can get away without using a blow dryer.. Looking forward to reading what you use for deep conditioning!!!

xo,

• amber December 10, 2013 at 11:53 am Permalink

Yeah us blondes have to deal with damage control a lot :) I will be sharing soon! xx

8. Chelsea December 4, 2013 at 8:29 am Permalink

What a cool look! I love the leopard coat Amber.

9. Alicia Even December 4, 2013 at 8:36 am Permalink

LOVE the way this coat looks on you! For the life of me, I could not make it work. I was drowning in it. Not to mention I looked like a pimp; it was so long! It looks so much better on someone of your height. If only I were 3 inches taller. Sigh…

Xo
    Alicia
    wild-muse.com

• amber December 10, 2013 at 11:52 am Permalink

Hahah okay I have to admit I do totally feel like a ‘pimp’ when I wear it! It is so funny. But hey I think that feeling is inevitable when wearing fur so I will deal with it :) and girl you so don’t need three more inches to wear fur!! It would look fab on you!

10. Js December 4, 2013 at 9:10 am Permalink

Amber have you tried Kerastase’s Fusio Dose ? (Both in salon treatment and home lab) It is a little pricey but super amazing! My hair was fried and I started using the treatments and now people ask if I take prenatal vitamins! Gorgeous as always!

• amber December 10, 2013 at 11:51 am Permalink

I have tried it before and loved it!! It is kind of pricey but maybe I just need to take the plunge! Thanks for the tip!! xx

11. Adrienne December 4, 2013 at 9:48 am Permalink

Stunning!!
    I love that jacket!
    -Adrienne. xo

Citizen of the World
    Citizen of the World

• amber December 10, 2013 at 11:50 am Permalink

Thanks so much!! xoxo

12. Eye Like Fashion December 4, 2013 at 10:01 am Permalink

Leopard and fur could be tricky but this jackets balanced! You look gorgeous as always!!

NEW POST:: FUR DRAMA

• amber December 10, 2013 at 11:50 am Permalink

Thanks so much!!

13. Christina Storm December 4, 2013 at 10:16 am Permalink

Love everything about this look!
    You have amazing style! :)

xo, Christina

14. Adela December 4, 2013 at 10:59 am Permalink

Gorgeous coat. I can’t get enough of leopard at the moment.

• amber December 10, 2013 at 11:49 am Permalink

Me either! Thanks girl!

15. Bogi Vrg December 4, 2013 at 11:27 am Permalink

Love the fur and the shirt!

• amber December 10, 2013 at 11:49 am Permalink

Thanks so much!!

16. Sam December 4, 2013 at 12:17 pm Permalink

Ok, THAT is the lipstick color I have been looking for. I don’t do well with red shades. Super pale, blue eyes and black hair. I want to be the girl that can wear red lipstick but I just can’t. But I think that NARS color could work on me. THANKS!
    Did you use a lipliner with it?!

• amber December 10, 2013 at 11:49 am Permalink

I don’t have a lip liner for it right now actually but I have been meaning to get one! I will let you guys know if I do! I would definitely try this color though, I love it!

17. Brennan December 4, 2013 at 1:57 pm Permalink

You should definitely check out this hair mask: http://www.amazon.com/Macadamia-Oil-Deep-Repair-ounces/dp/B002WTC37A/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1386190614&sr=8-3&keywords=macadamia+oil

It’s legitimately the best mask I have ever used, and every time I use it my hair looks a million times better!

• amber December 10, 2013 at 11:48 am Permalink

Really?! K I will have to give it a try! Thanks so much for the tip! xx

18. Lyn December 4, 2013 at 5:05 pm Permalink

Really love your look : the faux fur coat, leather pants, beanie, cat eye sunglasses,..
    You look amazing :) xx

• amber December 10, 2013 at 11:47 am Permalink

Thanks so much Lyn!!

19. Chelsi Elle December 4, 2013 at 5:08 pm Permalink

I am excited to see some of your hair conditioning treatments too! I need to give my hair some love. It hates me right now.

{{Chelsi Elle}}

• amber December 10, 2013 at 11:46 am Permalink

You and me both girl! My hair hates me! Can’t wait to share them with you guys!

20. Mel December 5, 2013 at 8:11 am Permalink

Love this Amber. You always put together the best outfits!

xo Mel

• amber December 10, 2013 at 11:46 am Permalink

Aw thanks Mel!! You are so sweet!

21. Rachel December 5, 2013 at 8:20 am Permalink

Gorgeous! Love the faux fur coat!

22. Adri December 5, 2013 at 12:36 pm Permalink

I’ve had a leopard coat on my list and you’re confirming that I NEED one:)

You hair looks fab no matter how you style it!

• amber December 10, 2013 at 11:44 am Permalink

Yes you do, its definitely a must for winter!! :) And thanks girl!!

23. Jessica December 5, 2013 at 4:22 pm Permalink

That lipstick color+coat+pants=amazing!!!

• amber December 10, 2013 at 11:43 am Permalink

Thank you Jessica!!

24. Simona Niculescu December 10, 2013 at 2:30 am Permalink

such a nice combination! I love it! kiss!

25. LenaMagdaSpot December 13, 2013 at 3:41 pm Permalink

Oh god, just discovered your blog and must say you look AWESOME :) I love leopard and your glasses, and your hair, everything here in general ;)) Great blog!
    Hugs from Poland!
    LenaMagdaSpot

26. Breanna December 15, 2013 at 10:38 pm Permalink

I’m in LOVE with cheetah and in LOVE with this coat! Where could I purchase this?

27. Natalie January 25, 2014 at 1:21 pm Permalink

I love your look! What hair extensions do you prefer?