Tea Party Attire

IMG_9416IMG_9444IMG_9407IMG_9448IMG_9437IMG_9414IMG_9410IMG_9364IMG_9394IMG_9406

IMG_9373

IMG_9412 COAT: Sheinside; similar here and here

DRESS: Marissa Webb c/o

CLUTCH: Nordstrom

HEELS: Urban Outfitters

EARRINGS: Nordstrom

LIPSTICK: MAC ‘Up The Amp’

**Photos by Jessica Janae Photography

I wore this outfit to a tea party last week and never got photos in it so I got dressed up in it again so I could have it photographed to show you all because I LOVE this coat, and did I mention it was $40?? It looks so much like the $3k Drome coat I wore in this post (I didn’t get to keep that coat sadly) and I really wanted one similar without spending that much and was so thrilled when I found this one (it was only $2,960 cheaper than my dream one haha)! Unfortunately it is sold out now, but I posted a similar one next to the link!

A lot of you have expressed concerns with ordering from Sheinside and asked for my advice, all I have to say is, I have been 100% happy with my purchases. While I have read bad reviews, I have personally experienced only positive things! So I guess it is up to you whether you purchase from them!

I am headed to Arizona early in the morning with my sister and husband and we are meeting up with the rest of my family there! I cannot wait for Thanksgiving, it gets me so giddy every year because I cannot wait to eat my mom’s rainbow jello and my husband’s pies (forget the dang turkey, I go straight for desserts)! Have a good Tuesday! xx

Tags: , , , , ,

61 Responses to “Tea Party Attire”

1. Katie November 25, 2013 at 7:29 pm Permalink

Cute cute cute!! Just perfect for a tea party :)

2. Kade November 25, 2013 at 7:59 pm Permalink

Is the coat sold out now?? Its adorable!

3. Kade November 25, 2013 at 8:02 pm Permalink

Ah sorry I should stop reading things on my phone in super small font. Bummer its sold out, but I also love that site!

• amber November 27, 2013 at 11:52 pm Permalink

Haha thats okay!! I know such a bummer that it is sold out :(

4. Lyn November 25, 2013 at 8:52 pm Permalink

Oh Amber you look lovely!
    Absolutely a great outfit for a teaparty :)
    Have fun in Arizona with your family!
    PS : still waiting for you to answer my tweet from a few weeks ago that I already sended for the second time + asked it on Instagram, also with no answer :( .. Sorry for being annoying but it’s about sizes & I need your advice since you own that piece of clothing !
    I hope you don’t remove this comment or ignore it because I’m a true follower of your blog :) xx Lyn

• amber November 27, 2013 at 11:51 pm Permalink

Thanks Lyn!! I answered your comments are here a couple times, not sure if you are checking back or if they are making it to you :) Anyways I order a size small!! xx

5. Michelle Torres November 25, 2013 at 9:40 pm Permalink

Amber, These pictures have to be my absolute favorites of you!!! You look so Beautiful in the pink girl! Safe travels to Arizona and I go straight for those desserts too, Yum!

• amber November 27, 2013 at 11:49 pm Permalink

Aw thank you so much!!! And glad we are the same with desserts :) !

6. Sarah Lynn November 25, 2013 at 11:18 pm Permalink

Hey Amber,

I love seeing your favorites repeat in posts! Those shoes are fab and they deserve to be recognized!
    We’ve noticed many of the Sheinside coats lately, just wondering about the size you wear, and how you find the fit.
    I think there are a few of us who would be interested in hearing :)
    Happy Almost Tuesday!

Sarah Lynn

• amber November 27, 2013 at 11:48 pm Permalink

Thanks girl!! Glad you like the shoes because they are totally my favorites right now!! And I order a size medium in coats from there! :) xx

7. Patrícia Marques November 26, 2013 at 12:55 am Permalink

Completely obsessed over this outfit, that whole white is a total delight!

• amber November 27, 2013 at 11:42 pm Permalink

Thanks Patricia!! :)

8. Kat November 26, 2013 at 3:16 am Permalink

Amber! This look is gorgeous! Love your fun pics!
    Kat | http://www.poshbykat.com

• amber November 27, 2013 at 11:42 pm Permalink

Thanks Kat!! Love ya!

9. Ester November 26, 2013 at 3:26 am Permalink

I must say I had an eye on that coat for a while and it looks fabulous on you! I’m feeling quite tempted to get myself one! :)
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

10. Andrea November 26, 2013 at 5:12 am Permalink

Absolutely stunning! You always have the best pictures!

• amber November 27, 2013 at 11:41 pm Permalink

Thanks so much Andrea!

11. Ashley November 26, 2013 at 6:37 am Permalink

This outfit is so cute! I can’t believe that coat was only $40! That’s amazing, too bad it’s sold out, I will have to check the similar one!! You are just like me when it comes to Thanksgiving, I go straight for the desserts also lol!!

• amber November 27, 2013 at 11:38 pm Permalink

Haha glad we both go straight for desserts :) kinda a chick thing! Thanks girlie!

12. Christina Storm November 26, 2013 at 7:20 am Permalink

Love this look!! That skirt and amazing and I love those UO heels!

xo, Christina

• amber November 27, 2013 at 11:37 pm Permalink

Thanks so much girl!!

13. Erica November 26, 2013 at 8:17 am Permalink

Gorgeous as always!! I’m so tempted to order from Sheinside.. I’m happy you’ve had a positive experience with them.
    XO-Erica
    sweet-endeavors.com

• amber November 27, 2013 at 11:37 pm Permalink

Thanks Erica!! Hope you like orders from them! :) xx

14. cortney November 26, 2013 at 9:05 am Permalink

Love this outfit- so cute! They have high tea at the Ritz here in Phoenix if you ever decide to go again. I am sad you are coming right when I am leaving. Are you ever going to do a blogger event in AZ?

• amber November 27, 2013 at 11:37 pm Permalink

No way?! I love going to teas haha so I will have to go to that sometime! I am not sure if I will ever do a blogger event in AZ.. it would be fun though! If I ever do I will announce it on the blog so you will know about it! :)

15. Carrie November 26, 2013 at 9:17 am Permalink

Amber, this outfit is beautiful and so are you! I love it!

• amber November 27, 2013 at 11:36 pm Permalink

Thank you so so much Carrie!! :)

16. Cara November 26, 2013 at 9:57 am Permalink

After you responded to my last comment I placed an order and actually snagged up this jacket, so glad I didn’t hold back now that you mentioned it is sold out.

This entire outfit is perfect for a tea party and so feminine! Have fun in AZ I am here visiting family too and it’s been quite chilly the past few days, hopefully it warms up:)

xx Cara

• amber November 27, 2013 at 11:36 pm Permalink

Oh good I am so glad you bought it!! :) Have you got it in the mail yet? I hope you love it! And yes ah it has been chilly – praying it warms up! xx

17. Chelsea November 26, 2013 at 10:00 am Permalink

You look stunning Amber! I love the feathery jacket… so ladylike for tea.

• amber November 27, 2013 at 11:35 pm Permalink

Thanks so much Chelsea!

18. Lissy Rojas November 26, 2013 at 10:36 am Permalink

I love Everything about this outfit! Stunning! http://privateredcarpet.blogspot.com/

• amber November 27, 2013 at 11:34 pm Permalink

Thanks so much Lissy!

19. Fashion Snag November 26, 2013 at 11:32 am Permalink

Love this look!

20. Juls November 26, 2013 at 12:41 pm Permalink

What are the size of your coats? You said you order a size larger. What size do you typically order?

Thank you in advance :0) Love your blog!

• amber November 27, 2013 at 11:34 pm Permalink

In this one I actually ordered my normal size (small) and this one fit fine! The others are all a medium though and fit as well and I am not sure I could have done a small, I just got lucky with this one

21. Jody Beth November 26, 2013 at 1:38 pm Permalink

I know I already told you how much I love this coat, but I’m seriously dying over it! And I’m pretty much depressed that it’s sold out!! You are a dream in this entire outfit! Perfection. Loved seeing it in real life! ;)

Jody

• amber November 27, 2013 at 11:33 pm Permalink

Aw thanks girl!! I know I wish it was not sold out! Loved meeting you as well! xx

22. Plum Pretty Sugar November 26, 2013 at 5:07 pm Permalink

Simply Stunning!

• amber November 27, 2013 at 11:32 pm Permalink

Thank you so much!

23. Adela November 26, 2013 at 5:13 pm Permalink

Stunning. Love the coat.

24. Mel November 26, 2013 at 6:34 pm Permalink

This is the most gorgeous outfit every Amber!! I love everything about it. So pretty and styled perfectly. Adoring those heels too

xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

• amber November 27, 2013 at 11:31 pm Permalink

Aw thank you Mel!! That is so nice!!

25. Kodi November 27, 2013 at 8:08 am Permalink

I love those heels! So sweet in the front with some glitz in the back. And of course that coat is amazing — incredible deal!
    -Kodi
    grey et al

• amber November 27, 2013 at 11:30 pm Permalink

Thanks so much girlie!! :)

26. Mom November 27, 2013 at 10:11 am Permalink

Love that coat on you! Making the rainbow jello right now! :) xo

• amber November 27, 2013 at 9:35 pm Permalink

Woo hoo cannot wait!! xo

27. Sheri November 28, 2013 at 5:41 pm Permalink

I love your style!! This look is gorgeous. : ) I just ordered for the first time from Sheinside so I hope I get my order…?! Didn’t know there were concerns. I guess I’ll find out!
    Thanks for being so inspiring. : )
    Sheri

28. Ruby Ross November 29, 2013 at 6:42 pm Permalink

You are so gorgeous Amber. Literally one of the most beautiful people in the world. On another note, your fashion sense is fabulous and you have inspired me so much. Love you!

29. Lilly December 6, 2013 at 9:24 am Permalink

Hi Amber,
    I really love the heels ! :)
    You look like a Cinderella <3
    Have a nice day love,
    xx Lilly

• amber December 10, 2013 at 11:41 am Permalink

Thank you Lilly! That is so nice :)

30. Simona Niculescu December 10, 2013 at 2:33 am Permalink

stunning! you really are a Barbie! I remember I had a Barbie with a similar dress! I so Love it!

• amber December 10, 2013 at 11:30 am Permalink

Aw well thanks, I wish! :)

31. Chrissy Bryant December 16, 2013 at 4:34 pm Permalink

Don’t expect every Sheinside experience to be like Amber’s … I bought two dresses from them this month. Waited 12 days. My Sheinside account said they were delivered – I never received them. I contacted Sheinside’s “live” chat and after 41 minutes, someone responded telling me that my order was shipped. That’s it. Order at your own risk. That was my first time ordering something and I never received it, never got a refund. Nothing.

• amber December 17, 2013 at 8:00 am Permalink

Aw, I am so so sorry that happened! I have heard a few horror stories like that so when people ask I always say its a gamble, I guess I just got lucky but again I am so sorry that happened. I hate sharing where I got something and then when a reader tries to do the same and it doesn’t work out I feel so bad! Maybe I won’t be sharing any more Sheinside purchases! Thanks for sharing