All About Comfort

IMG_6932IMG_6901IMG_6888IMG_6934IMG_6893-1IMG_6886IMG_6928IMG_6907 TEE: Maj Tee’s c/o

SWEATER: Rag & Bone

PANTS: 7 For All Mankind c/o

SHOES: Converse

BAG: Chanel via Fashionphile

LIPSTICK: MAC ‘Russian Red’

**Photos by Jessica Janae Photography

Today was a completely lazy day.. I didn’t even leave the house except to go to the skate park and Five Guys with David and our pup Chauncey and then of course we came home and I immediately got back in sweats to watch our shows and listen to Motown music and eat brownies :)

Okay this is probably the most comfortable outfit on thee planet.. This sweater has been in regular rotation since I bought it,Β Rag & Bone has the softest fabrics that make for the perfect sweaters and I love having a comfortable sweater that also adds to an outfit. And this tee is quite possibly the softest thing ever AND these pants are a stretchy dream boat so I could pretty much sleep in this get up.

P.S. My ‘Fries Before Guy’s’ sweater in my instagram that a lot of you asked about can be purchased, here!

Tags:

50 Responses to “All About Comfort”

1. Kat November 18, 2013 at 11:25 pm Permalink

Oh I love the ‘coolness’ of this outfit! Very hot lovie!
    Kat | http://www.poshbykat.com

• amber November 20, 2013 at 8:51 am Permalink

Thanks girl!! Miss you!

2. Andrea November 19, 2013 at 1:11 am Permalink

Very chill look.Love it!

3. Heather November 19, 2013 at 1:29 am Permalink

Girl, I love this outfit! Please do a make-up tutorial, you always look flawless!!!

4. Anna November 19, 2013 at 1:39 am Permalink

New reader to your blog…I’m a fan of Jessica’s work and you two are perfect together, I must say! I love seeing your outfits photographed well. And I’m now a devoted reader. I love seeing different snippets of Salt Lake in your photos, too! (I’m from there and I have always loved that city.)

• amber November 20, 2013 at 8:50 am Permalink

Aw thank you Anna, I will have to let her know you said that! Glad to have a fellow Utah girl following along!! :) xx

5. stephanie November 19, 2013 at 2:12 am Permalink

That jacket looks so comfy :)
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.com)

6. Adela November 19, 2013 at 4:55 am Permalink

This photographer of yours is amazing. And you of course are the perfect subject. Match made in heaven!

• amber November 20, 2013 at 8:49 am Permalink

She is, isn’t she?! And thanks so much! xx

7. Ashley November 19, 2013 at 6:25 am Permalink

You definitely look comfortable. Don’t you just love outfits like these?! Love this outfit Amber and that jacket seriously needs to be in my closet asap!! :)

• amber November 20, 2013 at 8:48 am Permalink

Thanks Ashley!! Comfy outfits are the best!

8. Chelsea November 19, 2013 at 9:02 am Permalink

That sweater is just gorgeous! Only you could make looking this comfortable so cool and stylish Amber.

• amber November 20, 2013 at 8:47 am Permalink

I don’t know about that but thanks so much Chelsea!!

9. Brooke November 19, 2013 at 9:09 am Permalink

The perfect casual outfit! I can see why that sweater is on repeat for you! Especially loving that bagβ€”I always love a pop of red :)

• amber November 20, 2013 at 8:47 am Permalink

Thanks sweet girl!!

10. Jess November 19, 2013 at 9:34 am Permalink

Love it! :D

Jess

11. Fashion Snag November 19, 2013 at 9:42 am Permalink

Love your sweater!

12. abigail sterling November 19, 2013 at 10:42 am Permalink

So cute – love this outfit!!! Adorable!

x abigail, the fabulous life of a natural disaster

13. Sofia November 19, 2013 at 11:26 am Permalink

Great pictures of you. Love this comfy and stylish look on you.

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

• amber November 20, 2013 at 8:44 am Permalink

Aw thanks Sofia!! xx

14. Rachel November 19, 2013 at 11:54 am Permalink

Your makeup looks stunning! Love the red lips :)

15. Victoria November 19, 2013 at 12:05 pm Permalink

LOVE the outfit!! Could you post the link where I could purchase the rag and bone sweater or tell me what it is called? I want it!:)
    Thanks!

• amber November 20, 2013 at 8:43 am Permalink

Thanks so much!!! I actually cannot find the dang sweater anywhere online! But when I do I will post it for sure!! :) I bought it in the store so you could try just going into Nordstrom and seeing if they have it!

16. Jody Beth November 19, 2013 at 2:35 pm Permalink

Only you could make such a comfortable outfit look so fab! Seriously. K, I’ve been wanting to ask you this since I saw you on Saturday–What makeup do you use?! Your skin is literally flawless and I’m currently on the hunt for some good, new makeup. Any tips? Or if you have a previous post with your makeup tricks could you possibly send me the link? Thanks so much girl!

Jody

• amber November 20, 2013 at 8:41 am Permalink

Jody!! You are too sweet!!! K so for my make up I am still using everything I posted in this post here, http://barefootblonde.com/2013/08/4317.html#comments the brushes in that post will change your life I kid you not! I have made all my friends get them and they totally swear by them! I know the products are a little pricey but at least get samples and buy the brushes and try them because you will love!

17. Alexa Packer November 19, 2013 at 5:10 pm Permalink

You look amazing as always.
    LOVE that shirt, and of course that jacket.
    You make everything look perfect.
    Hurry to Arizona lovely so you can be with me.

• amber November 20, 2013 at 8:39 am Permalink

Thanks lovvvuh!!!! You are the sweetest thing. Thanks for talking me into getting this sweater! You da bomb. See you soon.

18. Michelle Torres November 19, 2013 at 7:57 pm Permalink

So in Love with this Comfy outfit! You look Beautiful as always Amber! I need to get me this Mac lipstick, you are rocking that Red girl!

• amber November 20, 2013 at 8:37 am Permalink

Thanks Michelle!! And you should totally get the lipstick, it is by far one of my favorite reds!

19. simona November 20, 2013 at 2:51 am Permalink

I was looking at ways of making graphic tees look chic and here it is, looking amazing girl!

ISABEL MARANT and CHANEL GIVEAWAY ON ON/OFF DUTY STYLE

• amber November 20, 2013 at 8:34 am Permalink

Aw well thanks love!! xo

20. Bethann Wagner November 20, 2013 at 10:16 am Permalink

I am a huge fan of any comfortable, stylish outfit. You always pull them off so well! This Rag and Bone jacket is simply amazing and I can see you styling it so many ways for seasons to come. Love!
    xoxo, Bethann

• amber November 25, 2013 at 5:19 pm Permalink

Thanks so much girl!!

21. Jessi November 20, 2013 at 12:06 pm Permalink

That sweater is gorgeous and your hair looks flawless as always :) It was good to see you in person (from afar) on Saturday!
    Jessi

• amber November 25, 2013 at 5:14 pm Permalink

Thanks so much!! Where did you see me in person?! You should have said hi, girlfriend! Would have loved to have met ya! :)

22. Mel November 20, 2013 at 12:34 pm Permalink

I am really loving your hair colour like this. It suits you perfectly for the fall. Gorgeous as always, girlifriend!!! P.S My golden, Remy says hi to Chauncy!!!! lol

xo Mel

• amber November 25, 2013 at 5:13 pm Permalink

Thanks I am so glad you like it! And awww love that you have a golden too! Wish they could be buds and go to the park haha :)

23. Catie November 23, 2013 at 10:56 am Permalink

I love those sunglasses? Could you tell me what brand they are? :)

• amber November 25, 2013 at 4:50 pm Permalink

Absolutely!! They are Westward Leaning!

24. Brandi September 14, 2014 at 11:52 pm Permalink

Just found this photo floating on Pinterest and I must say that I need that jacket/sweater! Any idea on keywords to google to find one similar? Is it tweed, etc.? Love it and love following your blog :)

25. Brandi September 14, 2014 at 11:54 pm Permalink

And p.s. Do you happen to remember the lipstick shade here? It’s the perfect fall color. I know it was a while ago. Thanks!