Rooftop

IMG_4034IMG_4093IMG_4073IMG_4060IMG_4036IMG_4097IMG_4083IMG_4029
^^Why yes, I do have the veiniest hands on the planet- especially on hot days – oh well :)
IMG_4055

TOP: MAJ Tees

SHOES: Converse

PANTS: Rag & Bone

BAG: Celine via Fashionphile

LIPSTICK: MAC ‘Russian Red’

**Photos taken by Jessica Janae Photography

Okay I told you I am a bit obsessed with my new lipstick – you will probably be seeing it a lot in the near future because its all I want to wear. I am a bit obsessive compulsive when it comes to make up. I don’t know if you can see my green eyeliner in this post but it is also one of my favorites.

And thank you stranger for letting us use your lovely rooftop to take photos.

PS My friends just started a T Shirt company called MAJ Tees so check them out when you have a chance :)

Tags: , , , , ,

34 Responses to “Rooftop”

1. Inken September 3, 2013 at 12:31 am Permalink

Oh my! That tee is absolutely adorable, I think I need this in my life :) So happy that they ship worldwide. Thank you so much that you wear a lot of affordable pieces so we have the chance to also enjoy it :) Also I really wanted to tell you: you are such a lovely person that you always reply to everyone! That is so, so rare and very special! Lots of love xx

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:18 pm Permalink

Yes you so need to get it!! :) and thanks that is so so sweet of you – I love hearing from you girls it really does make my day!

2. Carrie September 3, 2013 at 12:36 am Permalink

Oh my god! You look so stunning! Love your outfit, your hair and that hat! Where do you have it from? I adore you!

Love, Carrie

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:17 pm Permalink

Thanks so much!! It is from Forever 21!! :)

3. Adela September 3, 2013 at 3:43 am Permalink

Great photos. Love your hat.

4. Mel September 3, 2013 at 3:48 am Permalink

Love that tee!! Did you just randomly go up and ask to use their house? Lol. Hilarious!!!! Have an awesome day :)

Mel

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:17 pm Permalink

Thanks girl!! And yeah haha they were super super cool about it, it was just some college guys!

5. Kimberly September 3, 2013 at 4:57 am Permalink

Love that tee! And I can totally relate to the veiny hands problem – I have it too!! :)

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:17 pm Permalink

Thanks girl!! And ah isn’t it the worst?! Always veiny haha!

6. Jueong Andrea September 3, 2013 at 5:32 am Permalink

Gorgeous photos.You look stunning.Love the Tee! GIVEAWAY on my blog today.

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:16 pm Permalink

Thanks so much!!!

7. Ashley September 3, 2013 at 5:59 am Permalink

Love your hat and the pop of color that you added with the bag! :)

8. Jessica Fay September 3, 2013 at 7:33 am Permalink

I am cracking up because I literally have the exact same issue with my hands!!! I get that from my mom!!!! Drives me crazy too!

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:16 pm Permalink

Haha yeah its the worst!!! They won’t go away! Glad we both can suffer :)

9. Hannah September 3, 2013 at 7:44 am Permalink

Hey Amber,
    I absolutly love your blog!!! I’ve been wondering what kind of camera you use? Your photos are always stunning!

Thanks, have a great day :)

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:15 pm Permalink

Thanks so much! Well these photos were taken by Jessica Janae Photography but I use a Canon Rebel T3i

10. Chelsea September 3, 2013 at 10:01 am Permalink

Your hat is so great for Fall and I love the LBT! You look gorgeous Amber.

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:14 pm Permalink

Thanks Chelsea!! :)

11. Jessica September 3, 2013 at 11:12 am Permalink

Where is this hat from?! I have been searching for the perfect floppy hat!

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:14 pm Permalink

This one is really old from Forever 21!!

12. Must for Wanderlust September 3, 2013 at 2:51 pm Permalink

That lipstick is to die for! x

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:14 pm Permalink

Thanks its my favorite!!

13. Alexa Packer September 3, 2013 at 4:43 pm Permalink

You look amazing as per usual! I love the way you wore our tee! It looks PERFECT on you! Love you forevers!
    LEX

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:13 pm Permalink

Thanks love!!! Love YOU foreverzzzzz.

14. Victoria September 3, 2013 at 10:50 pm Permalink

Great outfit and photos! The red lipstick looks fab on you….love it! I have veiny hands too :|

15. Bridget @ The Bombshell Diaries September 4, 2013 at 8:33 am Permalink

I am totally the same way whenever I find that perfect shade of lipstick! (my current is no.50 YSL << amaaazing red/orange) That Russian Red is so perfect on you!

So gorgeous as usual… your outfits always inspire me so much!!

xx B

• amber September 9, 2013 at 7:30 am Permalink

Thanks for the recommendation I will have to check it out!

16. z0z0 September 4, 2013 at 12:27 pm Permalink

Cute jeans! Although, I use to admire you site when I first discovered it, because your outfits were always modest for lds women….I miss those posts :(

17. Kelly October 10, 2013 at 8:22 am Permalink

I’m absolutely swooning over that red lip! Gorgeous! I have to ask – is there a specific lip liner you use with it? I love MAC lipsticks so I’m picking this color up today! Thanks pretty!! xo

• amber October 15, 2013 at 5:41 am Permalink

I actually don’t have a lip liner for this color yet! I have just been using it without! I do plan to get one though and when I do I will share on my blog which I get! :)

18. THE NEW BL∆CK October 12, 2013 at 4:16 pm Permalink

love the tee! <3
    great look & beautiful hair!

kim from http://www.the-new-black.de