Pop of Orange

IMG_3987IMG_3971IMG_3959IMG_3995IMG_3983IMG_3957 IMG_3997IMG_3989IMG_3974IMG_4002
DRESS: ASOS

BAG: Celine via Fashionphile

HEELS: J. Crew; also in love with these

SUNGLASSES: Karen Walker

LIPSTICK: MAC ‘Russian Red’

**Photos by Jessica Janae Photography

I am in love with midi dresses and the classic feel they have to them. I got this one for my birthday a while back and it is still a favorite of mine. I am also obsessed with my new lipstick if you can’t tell.. I wear it every day! It is the best red shade and I love that it isn’t too bright.

Hope you guys all have a good Labor Day and hopefully everyone has the day off work and gets to have fun :) xx Labor Day sales are in the post below!

More ASOS midi dresses I love… (extra 20% off til the end of Monday with code: Summer4Ever)

Tags: , , , , ,

37 Responses to “Pop of Orange”

1. stephanie September 2, 2013 at 2:43 am Permalink

I am not a huge fan of orange, but this bag looks very nice in orange :D
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.blogspot.com)

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:27 pm Permalink

Aw well thanks girl!! xx

2. Maria Lee | Mia Loves Pretty September 2, 2013 at 3:40 am Permalink

Delicious babe! I’m loving how big your orange bag is too… can fit so much stuff in there! Plus I just got the Number One KW sunnies too…absolutely love them…even more so cos they don’t cut into my cheekbones hehe. Hope you’re having a lovely lobg weekend!

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:27 pm Permalink

Oh yay glad you got them!! They are divine!! :)

3. Adela September 2, 2013 at 3:55 am Permalink

Love the dress and shoes.

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:26 pm Permalink

Thanks so much – love your comments!

4. PatrΓ­cia Marques September 2, 2013 at 5:58 am Permalink

The pop of orange is really interesting on this outfit! And I loveee your heels!

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:26 pm Permalink

Thanks Patricia!!! xxo

5. Valerie September 2, 2013 at 6:06 am Permalink

Gorgeous bag….very jealous. Is that not the 2nd one now? lucky girl :-)
    Love the photos – Valerie x
    marniephotography.co.uk

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:26 pm Permalink

Thanks so much Valerie!!

6. Ashley September 2, 2013 at 6:08 am Permalink

This is such a pretty look Amber! Love those shoes with that dress and that bag is fabulous, love the pop of orange :)
    Have a lovely day!!

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:25 pm Permalink

Thanks girlie love all your comments!

7. Ester September 2, 2013 at 7:58 am Permalink

wow great outfit! I love the pop of colour, so incredible!
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:25 pm Permalink

Thank you Ester!! xx

8. JaToya September 2, 2013 at 8:05 am Permalink

That bag is amazing and you look so pretty. Love your blog.

JaToya

9. Brooke September 2, 2013 at 8:40 am Permalink

Love that dress on you! Those shoes are such a pretty color, too.

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:24 pm Permalink

Thank you Brooke!! :)

10. dori September 2, 2013 at 8:58 am Permalink

How sad…those heels from J.Crew are ACTUAL snakeskin.

11. Chelsea September 2, 2013 at 9:36 am Permalink

This dress is so gorgeous on you Amber! I totally agree with you… midi dresses are such a wonderfully ladylike style. Drooling over your Celine by the way!

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:24 pm Permalink

Thanks so much!! Have a good day! xx

12. Chelsea September 2, 2013 at 12:24 pm Permalink

Loving that dress! “Russian Red” is right behind “Angel” in my lipstick lineup!
    -Chels

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:24 pm Permalink

Ohhh I will have to try Angel – never tried it before!! Thanks for the suggestion :)

13. Erica September 2, 2013 at 2:43 pm Permalink

The dress is gorgeous… but the bag is WOW! Now (thanks to you) I have yet another bag to obsess over! :)

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:23 pm Permalink

Aw thank you Erica!! You are so nice!

14. Mallory September 2, 2013 at 5:13 pm Permalink

Love the entire look! :) Super cute. Really want that dress, but it appears ASOS is out of it for now! :( Poo.

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:22 pm Permalink

Thanks so much!! And yeah.. rats! It was purchased in May so it is sadly gone now!

15. Michelle Torres September 2, 2013 at 5:31 pm Permalink

Amber, you look so Beautiful wearing this dress, and that Celine just WoW!!!! I am loving all these dresses from ASOS, I need to buy some!

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:21 pm Permalink

Thanks Michelle!! And doesn’t ASOS have the best dresses?! I love them!

16. Nicole September 2, 2013 at 5:55 pm Permalink

*Hair swoon*
    Which leads me to…do you have a good (cheap/grocery store) shampoo and conditioner recommendation for hair blonde like yours? I like to switch it up a bit so I don’t use all my precious pureology all at once, ya know? ;)

Thanks!

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:20 pm Permalink

Thanks girl! And ahh I don’t – I haven’t used grocery store in a lonnng time!! I would say if you don’t want to pay a lot (pureology is higher end) then I would get the Silky Sexy Hair shampoo and conditioner – it is SUPER good and affordable!

17. Becky Hillyard September 2, 2013 at 7:05 pm Permalink

Flirty and floral! Love it Amber. Stunning as always, my dear!
    xx,
    Becky

Cella Jane

• amber September 3, 2013 at 10:19 pm Permalink

Thanks Becky!! You are too sweet! xx

18. andrea September 2, 2013 at 7:51 pm Permalink

so classic and elegant!

19. Amanda September 5, 2013 at 4:45 pm Permalink

You look so good in midi dresses! I have an upcoming trip to Africa in a month (eek) and I need to cover down to my knees so I think I might purchase a midi dress or two for my trip… definitely will not look as chic as this haha (sweaty hair + flats in the hot weather there are not conducive to high fashion, ha)

• amber September 9, 2013 at 7:18 am Permalink

Oh my goodness have so much fun in Africa! That is going to be a trip of a lifetime! And yes definitely check ASOS for midi dresses! xo

20. Carson September 23, 2014 at 7:11 pm Permalink

Those shoes!! Do you know the exact name of those? I’d like to find them on ebay or anywhere!

1. pretty pink high heels - Style Actually blog Style Actually Blog - September 11, 2013

[...] Image Sources: Flying Elephants /Barefoot Blonde [...]