Farmer’s Market

JEANS: Rag & Bone

SUNNIES: Prada

SANDALS: Sam Edelman

BRACELETS: c/o Mali Beads

PHONE CASE: c/o Plum Street Prints

LIPSTICK: MAC ‘Snob’ with MAC ‘Cut a Caper’ on top

David, Chauncey, and I went to the Farmer’s Market this weekend! It was so stinkin hot it seriously made me wonder how the heck I grew up in Arizona where it is 30 degrees hotter! Chauncey would never make it in Arizona either haha he stops for shade and water any chance he gets when it is 90 degrees out, poor thing.

Thanks for reading and have a good day! xx

Tags: , , ,

53 Responses to “Farmer’s Market”

1. Maria Lee | Mia Loves Pretty July 7, 2013 at 11:48 pm Permalink

oh poor wee pup, he is so precious. How did you even wear jeans in that weather lady!? :O You didn’t even look sweaty at all! if that was me my face would be melting and fringe will start separating haha Love a good farmers market…did you buy anything spesh? X

• amber July 8, 2013 at 9:13 am Permalink

Ahh I have no idea how I wore jeans haha that was a bad idea!! And no we didn’t buy anything.. we only had card and hardly anybody took card I was so surprised! Thanks for commenting!

2. Sharron July 8, 2013 at 12:20 am Permalink

Chauncey is growing up so fast! Can’t believe he is so big already!!!! Looks like a lovely afternoon at the farmers market! Lovely as usual.
    Stay Amazing –
    Sharron

• amber July 8, 2013 at 9:12 am Permalink

I know huh?! He is so big!!! And thanks so much girl! xx

3. stephanie July 8, 2013 at 4:18 am Permalink

cute sandals.
    And what nailpolish were you wearing?
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.blogspot.com)

• amber July 8, 2013 at 9:12 am Permalink

Thanks so much! I am wearing ‘Posh’ by Revlon!

4. Ashley July 8, 2013 at 4:56 am Permalink

Aw great pictures Amber. I love your sandals!!

• amber July 8, 2013 at 9:11 am Permalink

Thanks Ashley!! Hope you had a good weekend!

5. Adela July 8, 2013 at 5:12 am Permalink

Such fun pics :)

6. Michelle Torres July 8, 2013 at 5:51 am Permalink

So much fun, yet HOT I know!! I have the same sandals and I love them!! You look adorable as always Amber : ) xo

• amber July 8, 2013 at 9:11 am Permalink

You have the same ones!? I love them! Glad we got them before they sold out! :)

7. Alexandra July 8, 2013 at 6:05 am Permalink

Oh my goodness I love your phone case and your nail color! Do you know what it’s called?

xx Alexandra

alexandrarosaria.blogspot.com

• amber July 8, 2013 at 9:10 am Permalink

Thanks girl! It is called ‘Posh’ by Revlon! xo

8. jacquelyn |lark&linen July 8, 2013 at 9:05 am Permalink

those shoes are killer!

9. Elle July 8, 2013 at 10:04 am Permalink

Such a fun summer tee & that puppy of yours- oh my god!
    ASplashOfBlonde.blogspot.com
    •Elle•

10. Leanne July 8, 2013 at 10:18 am Permalink

Gorgeous, Amber! I love the WeirdO tee, it’s so funny. Looks like you had fun!

Love from South Africa

• amber July 8, 2013 at 8:41 pm Permalink

Thanks Leanne! You are so sweet!! xo

11. Erica July 8, 2013 at 10:32 am Permalink

LOVE these shoes!
    xox
    Erica
    sweet-endeavors.blogspot.com

• amber July 8, 2013 at 8:41 pm Permalink

Thanks so much Erica!! xo

12. Brooke July 8, 2013 at 11:14 am Permalink

That tee is so great! + I love a good farmers market on the weekend! Looks like you enjoyed :)

• amber July 8, 2013 at 8:40 pm Permalink

I do too!! And thanks girl!! :) xo

13. Michelle Torres July 8, 2013 at 11:31 am Permalink

Hi Amber, yes I am so so happy that I bought them when I did! Girl, I absolutely love them!!! Hope you have a fabulous day pretty girl : )

14. Jody July 8, 2013 at 11:56 am Permalink

That tee is amazing! And seriously, how the heck were you wearing jeans?! Haha I was dying all weekend in SHORTS! It’s been way too hot lately! But of course you look gorge as always!

xo-
    Jody

• amber July 8, 2013 at 8:40 pm Permalink

Jody!! Yeah no idea how I was wearing jeans – that was a bad idea haha! xoxo

15. Devin July 8, 2013 at 12:41 pm Permalink

Amber your dog is so cute! You should have a meetup for all the dog moms in the greater Salt Lake area. We have a 6 month old German Shepherd/Husky mix and she LOVES to play!

• amber July 8, 2013 at 8:39 pm Permalink

Aw thanks!! And thats a good idea!! Maybe we will do that this weekend! Will you be in town?!

• Devin July 9, 2013 at 12:29 pm Permalink

Yeah that would be awesome! Anytime after 4 on Saturday will work for me since I work until 3:30. I actually work at Ruff House (doggy daycare/boarding/training/grooming place in Orem) so I always look forward to your posts with Chauncey.

• amber July 10, 2013 at 7:53 am Permalink

Aw so fun!! K well how about this Saturday at 5?! Do you know a good dog park in SLC or Provo?! I don’t know any!! Sad to say this will be Chaunceys first time!

• Devin July 11, 2013 at 6:45 pm Permalink

There weren’t any in Utah County but one just opened in Lehi! They still want to make it prettier but you can already bring your dogs. Want to just meet there? The address is 9800 W 8570 N in Lehi.

16. Chelsea July 8, 2013 at 1:25 pm Permalink

What fun! Loving this post Amber, isn’t the farmers market such a fun weekend activity?! I bet you’re dying in the heat with your hair down. It’s in the 90s today in FL (and humid…yuck) and I’m seriously considering chopping it all!

• amber July 8, 2013 at 8:38 pm Permalink

Thanks girl!!! And yes I was! I put my hair up after these photos actually!! And I don’t know what I was thinking with the jeans! Let me know if you end up chopping your hair – scary!!! I am sure it will be so cute though

17. kerrin chance July 8, 2013 at 1:31 pm Permalink

which farmers market is this? i go to the one in peoria but i’m looking for others. i just realized you live in AZ as well. the weather is killing me too. LOL

xoxo kerri

• amber July 8, 2013 at 8:37 pm Permalink

Hey Kerri! I am actually in Provo and went to the Provo Farmer’s Market!! I don’t live in AZ anymore :)

18. Fashion Snag July 8, 2013 at 7:02 pm Permalink

Love that tee!

19. johannah July 9, 2013 at 4:39 am Permalink

Dear amber,

first comment here, but i ve been reading you for ages! :)
    and, since you found your puppy, i ve tried to resist… finally my fiancé & I will adopt “ike”, europeen retriever (as we live in west french coast), born the 30th of may.
    so, who says girls only love blogs for the outfits & shoes…`thanks to you we are going to have a dog :)
    i have sooooo many questions about his education , things we have to take care of etcetc… :) i guess i will figure it out anyway !

take care
    J.

• amber July 10, 2013 at 8:08 am Permalink

Johannah!! Oh my gosh that is so exciting!! How has it been going?! Ask any questions you want!! Honestly this is the first dog I have ever had! We had a dog growing up but I was too young to remember during the training days! So I am kinda figuring things out as we go, but we are learning a lot so ask away!! So fun that you live in France!! We are going to France in September! We fly into Marseilles and are road tripping along the French Riviera and Italian coast!! Maybe you guys and your dog could come meet us for lunch – if its not too far away that is!! xx

• johannah July 16, 2013 at 3:57 am Permalink

Dear Amber,
        we don’t have the puppy yet as he’s born the 30th of may, we have to wait at least 8 weeks but we already visited him at the farm. the guy who raise them has 50 permanent dogs! when we were there, 4 of his females had babies, so there was 36 puppies… soooo hard to resist right! :)
        in france, golden retriever are usually white, so people ask for the whiter but when i saw Chauncey, i immediatly fall in love with his fur, and so we asked for the reder…
        + i’m blonde but for i don’t know what mystery, i have red nuances sometimes, so my fiancé often call me the red blonde girl… now we’ll have a red puppy!

anyway, i should take him home in a couple of weeks so maybe i’ll write you for advises.. maybe a new idea for your 2nd blog…

so nice that you are coming to france! i read that you visited already the french riviera so you know a bit already. i spend lot of years on Porquerolles island, have you been there? you definitely have to take your husband at the “mas du langoustier”. thing is, you might never want to leave… :)
        if you need me to recommend some places to go, do not hesitate!
        you definitly chose the most beautiful part of france (in my opinion), with Paris of course! :) but you also arleady been there anyway so you know…
        we live in the west coast now, close to the city of “nantes” so it’s about 700 miles but maybe we ‘ll visit my family who still live there so.. who knows!
        do you take Chauncey with you guys?

have a very nice day,
        take care,

J.

• amber July 16, 2013 at 7:39 am Permalink

Aww I am so happy for you!! You will love your pup!! We would visit Chauncey when he was still at the breeder’s home and it was always so hard to leave!! We love the red fur so I have to say, good choice :) he will be darling, you’ll have to send me pics!!

And I will definitely look into Porquerolles Island! That sounds amazing! We are starting in Marseilles and driving all the down to the almafi coast so let us know if there are any must see’s along the way! We have Cassis, Villefranche, Luberon Valley, St. Jean Cap Farat, and a few others on our list so far, for France at least!!

No we can’t bring Chauncey :( we are so sad to leave him! He is staying at my husband’s sister’s house so he will get to play with all their kids and probably won’t even realize we are gone!! :)

Keep in touch!!!
          xx Amber

• Johannah July 23, 2013 at 1:22 am Permalink

Hi!
            It s tonna be an unforgettable trip that you are up to..
            So, have you book your hôtels/ b&b already?
            You absolutly have to visit “les calanques de cassis” + excellent vineyards, Marseille city (just the heart of it and do not spent to much Time there…),
            Maybe bandol but definitely the small village called le castelet, it s mainly a very famous race circuit, if you are lucky maybe you could enjoy old cars race…+ the village is so cute
            Then if you have Time, take a boat to enjoy a day in porquerolle island or if you like it wilder and uncivillized port cros Island + amazing diving place in the last one
            Before arriving in villefranche, have a look at the small high village of bormes les mimosa. You should also stop to eze village, maybe the big lake of sainte croix (and try the “boatbike” or à very funny bike on water…, or canyoning)
            There is also a inexpected city called port grimaud (don t go to grimaud, it s port grimaud that you are looking for but both are close)
            Maybe have a look in saint tropez… But it would be crowed for sûre…
            Then before crossing the border to italy, you Can spent Time in antibes and Juan les pins, grâce (the city of natural perfume factory)

As you CAN imagine, there are plenty of other beautiful places but you CAN keep some for you next Time :-)

Hope i helped, if you got questions, feel free to ask. I spent 25years there so, it s kind of like my country :)

Have a sunny day,

Take care

Johannah

• amber July 23, 2013 at 10:29 pm Permalink

Oh my gosh this a huge help thank you so much for all the recommendations!! I have some of those on my list already but some of them I have never heard of and am definitely adding to our itinerary!! I lived in Annecy, France last summer so we may try to road trip up there too!! Thanks again girl it really helps so much to hear from a local!! xx

• Johannah July 23, 2013 at 1:24 am Permalink

Ho and the luberon is soooo beautiful too!! Fields of lavender everywhere and small villages as moustier sainte marie!

20. Cortney July 9, 2013 at 8:23 am Permalink

Where did you go for fireworks- Tempe town lake? I’ve found all the people there make it so much hotter! Just a quick question…contemplating getting rag and bone jeans- do they run big or small or about normal? Ps- love that toenail polish!

• amber July 10, 2013 at 7:59 am Permalink

I think the Rag and Bone’s run true to size! I am always a size 27 unless they run big then I am a 26 but for these I got a 27 and they fit like a glove!! Honestly, best jeans ever!! And we were just in some alley way in SLC ! The photographer had gotten the fireworks from a stand also in SLC! xx

21. Kristin Liana July 13, 2013 at 4:16 pm Permalink

I love your toe nail polish!!! What color and brand is it?

• amber July 14, 2013 at 10:34 pm Permalink

Ah I actually don’t know.. it was just a color I picked out at the nail salon in California!!

1. Indecisive | Barefoot Blonde - July 17, 2013

[...] you guys remember the phone tropical phone case I had in this post? It is one I helped design and is available for purchase now! You can buy it: [...]

2. Social Shopper | luxe happens - August 5, 2013