Video Diary With Chauncey

If you love puppies as much as me then today’s video diary is right up your alley. These are our first couple weeks with Chauncey. I had to do them in like three parts haha so this is part one. He still has some separation anxiety – he hates when we aren’t giving him attention and I think I love his neediness more than I should. He sleeps on me about 5 times a day which is the best thing ever but then sometimes when I am busy its not so good because who can just stand up and set a puppy down when he is asleep and cuddling on you??? He makes me want a baby real bad – but don’t get your hopes up yet. Anyways, enjoy!

Tags: , ,

30 Responses to “Video Diary With Chauncey”

1. Laura April 19, 2013 at 6:07 am Permalink

He is so cute!! I love how their little tails go a mile a minute.

• amber April 19, 2013 at 8:39 am Permalink

Haha! I know huh its maybe my favorite thing!! xo

2. Holly April 19, 2013 at 6:09 am Permalink

The video runs in normal speed on my computer! He is absolutely adorable. I also just got a puppy, he’s a labrador retriever and he’s 7 weeks old today. I am OBSESSED with him! Chauncey’s video is soooo cute! Does he try to bite everything in sight? I am having trouble getting my puppy to stop biting at my face, pants legs, etc. My wrists and hands have scratches all over them so it looks like I’ve been cutting myself! haha. Anyway, since you have such good advice on everything else, I thought maybe you’d have some insight on how to get him not to bite.
    PS-love your blog! I wish you lived in Georgia so I could get you to do my hair! :)

• amber April 19, 2013 at 8:42 am Permalink

Okay good I am glad it runs normal on yours thanks for letting me know! My sis said it is normal on hers too so I am guessing mine is just bein weird :) And yes he tries to bite everything haha but its never hard its just like he likes to have his teeth on something if that makes sense. Anytime he does it hard we clap really loud and it makes him stop and he has been way better since we started doing that! And I wish I lived in Georgia too!! :) xo

3. Ashley April 19, 2013 at 6:37 am Permalink

You and your husband are so cute… Loved this video, I am totally doing this when I get a puppy…

Have a lovely weekend Amber..

xo,

• amber April 19, 2013 at 8:42 am Permalink

YES you have to do it when you get a puppy they grow INSTANTLY so its fun to look back!! Thanks girl I hope you do too!!

4. Margaret April 19, 2013 at 8:35 am Permalink

I am dead. That is the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen. I’m going to admit I watched it twice. :)

• amber April 19, 2013 at 8:43 am Permalink

Haha k good because I have watched it maybe a million times I can never get enough of puppies!!! :) xo

5. Ashley April 19, 2013 at 9:19 am Permalink

Their little tails just never stop!!

My baby bulldog turns two next week – can’t believe how fast time goes with them. And how much worse my puppy fever is after watching that video! Crossing my fingers for #2 this fall. :)

• amber April 19, 2013 at 10:21 am Permalink

Aww bulldogs are so sweet!! We want to get another one also! We want a girl next time :) puppies are the best!! xo

6. Lillie April 19, 2013 at 9:39 am Permalink

Oh my gosh!!! So cute when they’re crawling on each other, I want them all!

• amber April 19, 2013 at 10:20 am Permalink

Haha I know huh?! Its the most precious thing!!

7. Becky Hillyard April 19, 2013 at 6:37 pm Permalink

This makes me want to go get a little puppy so bad! The cutest thing is that my dog watched this video with me! She loves watching dogs on tv and who knew my laptop as well!

• amber April 20, 2013 at 11:50 am Permalink

No way?! That is the cutest thing!!! I posted on twitter a pic of Chauncey watching this video haha he was so intently watching it was hilarious! Love that your dog watched it!!

8. Mallory Withers April 20, 2013 at 12:23 am Permalink

I was really hoping for the song “who let the dogs out” ha. He is seriously the cutest pup ever!! Congrats on being a new mommy!

• amber April 20, 2013 at 11:50 am Permalink

Hahaha this totally cracked me up. That would have been a perfect song :) And thank you so much!! Its so fun!

9. Lisa April 20, 2013 at 6:22 am Permalink

Oh my stars!! That is so sweet I can’t even stand it!! I just want to kiss his little puppy nose!! My Golden is 5 and she still lets me kiss her nose because I have been doing it since she was a puppy. She just looks like she’s thinking, “yeah, that’s my crazy mom…she does this all the time.” :) So sweet.

• amber April 20, 2013 at 11:48 am Permalink

Aww that is the cutest thing!!! Dogs are seriously the greatest thing ever! I will probably still be doing that to my dog too :)

10. Maria Lee | Mia Loves Pretty April 20, 2013 at 7:09 am Permalink

omg I die…. Amber, Chauncey is the sweetest lil thing. Just heightens my want for a dog even more! X

• amber April 20, 2013 at 11:46 am Permalink

He is so darling huh?! You need to get one!!! You will love your life!

11. Erin April 20, 2013 at 2:44 pm Permalink

This is such a sweet sweet video! It makes me want to buy another puppy! I love in the beginning when your husband says that it’s the last time he’ll refer to you guys as your pups parents and you’re like “Not mine”. Haha…so cute :)

• amber April 22, 2013 at 2:58 pm Permalink

Haha thanks girl!! You are so sweet! And you definitely should buy a puppy- it will brighten your life right up! :)

• Erin April 22, 2013 at 7:27 pm Permalink

No, no…I’ve already got a year old puppy. I just want ANOTHER little one. You know the kind that doesn’t have the stinky breath yet ;)

12. Lauren Rogers April 20, 2013 at 10:59 pm Permalink

Ohmygosh, cutest puppy in the world!

13. Erica April 21, 2013 at 9:22 am Permalink

This is so adorable!! He’s so perfect :)

Erica
    sweet-endeavors.blogspot.com

• amber April 22, 2013 at 2:56 pm Permalink

Thanks girl!! I kinda think so but I am biased :)

14. Ashley Fillerup April 21, 2013 at 10:00 pm Permalink

I just love Chauncey so much!!!

• amber April 22, 2013 at 2:55 pm Permalink