Some Photos Lately

IMG_4636IMG_4052 IMG_4091 IMG_412522 IMG_4548IMG_4645IMG_4141IMG_459211 IMG_1591IMG_4763 IMG_4804IMG_174933IMG_4778IMG_4851IMG_1771IMG_4590

Okay I know they are basically all pics of my dog…. but I had to get it out! I really really really just love him! And how cute is Kannon, Adam and Sheridan’s baby?? So darling!! It hurts! Chauncey was so fascinated watching me curl my hair with my new NuMe Style Wand haha it was so cute. Which by the way, I have a tutorial coming up!

For the rest of the week for my Barbados Diet for those of you who asked, I will just be eating similar things to this diet I posted: here. Basically just no carbs after about 2pm/lunchtime! Omelet for breakfast today and veggies with brown rice for lunch and I am not sure about dinner.. probably a protein shake and more stir fry :) I clearly don’t like to mix things up hah

Today’s Daily Fav is Jody from Jodybchic.com ! She has a fashion blog and she also has amazzzing long locks that I envy! Check out her feature: here

43 Responses to “Some Photos Lately”

1. Ashley April 2, 2013 at 7:59 am Permalink

Omg these pictures are adorable, your puppy is so precious!

• amber April 2, 2013 at 9:52 am Permalink

Thank you!!! I am kind of obsessed with him :) xo

2. Taylor April 2, 2013 at 8:07 am Permalink

AMBER! I love the new blog design and set up. It is so easy to follow! (You are making me want to switch now) haha!

As always, you look gorgeous. (Wish I could bold and underline the word gorgeous!) Beautiful pictures…beautiful baby…and I want to squeeze and love on your new puppy. A golden retriever is first on my list when my husband and I buy a house. Mwah!

xo,
    Taylor

• amber April 2, 2013 at 10:33 am Permalink

Taylor!! Thanks girl you are so darling!! You really are the sweetest girl your comments always make my day!! And I definitely recommend a golden!! xo

3. Chelsea April 2, 2013 at 8:22 am Permalink

Pretty girl and a cute puppy, what else can we ask for? I LOVE your BlackMilk bathing suit.

Be sure to check out my eShakti giveaway!

• amber April 2, 2013 at 10:32 am Permalink

Thank you so much!!! That is so nice of you!! xo

4. Ann April 2, 2013 at 8:25 am Permalink

Chauncey is just heaven! Aren’t dogs the best? I always thought if dogs ruled the world, life would be as it should be. Dogs are so much smarter than we lowly humans – they just “get it” in terms of how to live a happy life. Congrats on your new baby :) .

• amber April 2, 2013 at 10:31 am Permalink

Thank you!! They really are the best ever he has brought us so much happiness!!! We love him! and totally agree with everything you said!

5. Jessica April 2, 2013 at 8:32 am Permalink

Hi Amber,
    I have been a huge fan of your blog for so long, love the new lay out. Is that all your real hair in the recent photos, or are those extensions?! Your hair has grown so much over the year that I am jealous!
    Your puppy is adorable, congrats!

• amber April 2, 2013 at 10:30 am Permalink

Hey girl!! Thank you so much I will have to tell my husband you said that! He designed it all! They are extensions! Around the same length, mine is an inch shorter but I use them for thickness!! xx

6. Molly April 2, 2013 at 8:54 am Permalink

Amber,

Your puppy, can’t handle it!!! That picture with him drinking the People water is beyond precious. Congrats on being a furmama, it’s the best. :) Beautiful pictures!!

Molly

• amber April 2, 2013 at 10:28 am Permalink

Thank you!! I seriously love him it really is the best! You are so sweet! xo

7. Shenan April 2, 2013 at 9:16 am Permalink

What camera and lens do you shoot all of your pictures with?

• amber April 2, 2013 at 10:28 am Permalink

Most of these were shot with my iphone or 50mm!!

8. Jess April 2, 2013 at 10:10 am Permalink

You better hide your puppy, otherwise I`m gonna come steal it!!

Okay, not really, but he is to die for!

Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

• amber April 2, 2013 at 10:26 am Permalink

Haha thank you!!!! He is the sweetest!! xo

9. Chloé Elizabeth April 2, 2013 at 2:02 pm Permalink

Ahhhh chauncey is SO gorgeous! The ones with his orange toy are adorably cute!! :)

• amber April 2, 2013 at 3:31 pm Permalink

Thank you!! I am so glad you think so too!! xo

10. Lauren Rogers April 2, 2013 at 3:33 pm Permalink

Chauncey is the cutest! Congratulations on the new pup, you guys make an adorable family! Also, spotted the hubs G’s, only a fellow mormon would recognize those haha. Love you blog more and mroe every day!
    xo,
    Lauren

• amber April 2, 2013 at 7:18 pm Permalink

Thank you!!! :) You are so sweet!! And whoooops haha yeah sometimes on a road trip you lose track of if they are showing or not haha scandalous husband :)

11. Kristy April 2, 2013 at 6:56 pm Permalink

I love the pink shoes you are wearing in the group photo! Where are they from?

12. Bonnie Ryan April 2, 2013 at 9:04 pm Permalink

Your puppy is too adorable for words!! Such a sweetie! Being a puppy mom is the best!!! xoxo

• amber April 3, 2013 at 10:43 am Permalink

It really is huh?! I am guessing you are too! I love it! :)

• Bonnie Ryan April 3, 2013 at 7:47 pm Permalink

I am!! We have an 8 month corgi, and he is so fun!! :) they are a good step before kids too haha ;)

13. Riley April 2, 2013 at 9:28 pm Permalink

Oh my god your puppy is absolutely GORGEOUS!
    and I am loving those pink shoes that you wore in the group shot with the baby!

• amber April 3, 2013 at 10:43 am Permalink

Thank you so much!!! We love him!

14. Krista Nile April 3, 2013 at 8:54 am Permalink

LOVE your new puppy!! Don’t feel bad about all of the pictures of him! We have two dogs and I am constantly posting pics of them!! Ha they are like our babies! :)

• amber April 3, 2013 at 10:42 am Permalink

Haha seriously!! I really treat him like he is my child haha love it! Glad you post just as many pics!! xx

15. Rachel April 3, 2013 at 9:28 am Permalink

Your puppy is seriously so adorable!

16. amber April 3, 2013 at 10:42 am Permalink

Thank you so much!!! xx

17. Hannah M. April 3, 2013 at 4:10 pm Permalink

omg i know everyone else has already said it– but your puppy is SO cute. can’t handle it! so tiny and fluffy :)

18. Stefany Hiatt April 3, 2013 at 10:28 pm Permalink

You seriously have the cutest dog I have ever seen! Also I have a NuMe wand too and it is incredible! I hope you love yours.

Also I read in an earlier comment that your husband designed your blog? I give him a thumbs up.

XO,
    Stef

19. Haylee April 7, 2013 at 8:37 am Permalink

Goodness could you get anymore gorgeous? Your hair is freaking PERFECT! And that puppy of yours, oh my gosh!! So freaking cute.

• amber April 8, 2013 at 6:41 am Permalink

Aw thank you!!! That is so sweet!! xo

20. Erin Eden April 9, 2013 at 9:28 pm Permalink

First, I would like to say that I LOVE your blog. Your style is amazing. Anyway, in the group photo with the jcrew canvas pumps, where are the skirt and top from?

• amber April 10, 2013 at 11:39 am Permalink

Thanks girl!! So sweet! The top is old from Zara and the skirt is from Target!! xo

21. Jodi Elizabeth April 9, 2013 at 9:30 pm Permalink

Hey! I love the skirt you are wearing in the group photos. Where is it from?

• amber April 10, 2013 at 11:39 am Permalink

Thanks!! Its from Target! xo

22. heather May 15, 2013 at 3:31 pm Permalink

love love love your blog- such an inspiration!! you have to tell me where to get the r2d2 swimsuit i am in love!!! <3 also, how is the fit…? im only 5'2! :)

• amber May 17, 2013 at 8:28 am Permalink

Hey heather!! Thank you so much! I got that swimsuit from Black Milk! They have tons of crazy swim suits like it! I would say it fits normal and true to size – I do wish the seams on the butt werent so tight though!! xx

23. google plus app download April 6, 2014 at 9:09 am Permalink

Good day I am so excited I found your blog page, I really
    found you by error, while I was searching on Aol for something else, Nonetheless I am here now
    and would just like to say thanks a lot for a marvelous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go
    through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more,
    Please do keep up the fantastic b.

24. junkhaulinginfo.weebly.com April 19, 2014 at 4:21 am Permalink

Fabulous, what a weblog it is! This weblog presents valuable data to us, keep
    it up.