Sadleup Bootie

IMG_4505IMG_4426IMG_4433

IMG_4286

IMG_4334IMG_4472 IMG_4339 IMG_4428IMG_4399
booties: Steve Madden / leather pants: TartΒ / sweater: LanstonΒ / bag: Rebecca Minkoff

I have always worn pleather pants and pretended they were real leather but it was time I upgraded my closet and got myself some real leather. It is such a staple in my everyday outfits- I think they go with everything- so to me it was worth it. Every girl needs leather in her life.

Todays Daily Fav is Sarah from Confessions of a Product Junkie!! Since I always wear my husband’s clothes I right away loved her “borrowed from the boys” look! Click HERE to see Sarah’s look!

See yesterdays post if you want to know how you can be featured!!

18 Responses to “Sadleup Bootie”

1. Suz March 28, 2013 at 6:37 am Permalink

Hey Amber!

I have those exact same pants, they truly are a staple!
    They make every outfit feel a little more put together, don’t they?
    You always have great posts!

Xo
    Suz

• amber March 28, 2013 at 7:57 am Permalink

No way you have the same ones?! Don’t you love them?! they are the best! Thanks for your comment girl!

2. Ashley March 28, 2013 at 7:00 am Permalink

I have yet to purchase a real pair of leather pants but I definitely want an need to! Your outfit is totally my style loveeee ittt!!!

Xox,

• amber March 28, 2013 at 7:39 am Permalink

Yeah it feels so much better than my usual pleather :) But hey, pleather works too!! Thanks so much girl!!

3. Sarah March 28, 2013 at 9:16 am Permalink

Someday I hope to splurge on a pair of real leather pants! For now, coated denim will have to do the trick for me.

This look is super cute – I’d wear it in a heartbeat!

• amber March 28, 2013 at 2:39 pm Permalink

Totally!! And coated denim is my favorite!! Thanks for your sweet words! xx

4. Chelsea March 28, 2013 at 9:37 am Permalink

I LOVE those gorgeous boots girl! You look stunning, as always.

Check out my eShakti giveaway!

• amber March 28, 2013 at 2:38 pm Permalink

Thanks beauty!!! xox

5. Jess March 28, 2013 at 1:22 pm Permalink

Very cute- definitely a worthwhile purchase, because you`ll be able to wear them with everything again and again for years to come. Thats’ how I justify buying shoes and accessories ;)

Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

• amber March 28, 2013 at 2:38 pm Permalink

YES exactly!! We definitely think alike!! :) Thanks for commenting! xx

6. Jacqueline March 28, 2013 at 3:46 pm Permalink

Love your whole look, especially that Nirvana tee! Where is that from??

7. Christina March 28, 2013 at 10:16 pm Permalink

So pretty, as always! You mentioned in a post about hair care awhile ago that you sometimes put your hair in a braid or Princess Leia buns at night to make it wavy in the morning. Could you do a video or even pictures of exactly how you do the braid and buns? When I try it, it comes out funky sometimes.
    Thanks :)

8. Albiona April 1, 2013 at 7:13 pm Permalink

Hi loveee!!! where are your sunglasses from i lovee them!!

• amber April 2, 2013 at 10:34 am Permalink

Believe it or not they are from PacSun haha I randomly saw them and they were on sale for 5 bucks so I got them and love them!!

9. Regine April 5, 2013 at 6:04 pm Permalink

Love the look! Ive been trying to figure out a way to work my leather pants into a cool daytime or more casual look, not just concerts or clubs. You nailed it. We’re did you get the cool Kurt Cobain tee, I LOVE it!

• amber April 6, 2013 at 1:47 pm Permalink

Thank you so so much!! I got it from H&M and I believe it is still there too!! xo

10. Emily Kirk September 27, 2013 at 2:26 pm Permalink

I am in LOVE with your bag. I have been searching all over for it and It’s nowhere to be found :( Would you be willing to tell me the exact name of the bag or a website you know I could purchase it from?? It would be SO helpful. You are beautiful and can obviously pull off anything. Such a fashion inspiration, you are! Thanks for you help! :)

• Katie March 12, 2014 at 6:48 pm Permalink

emily, i have also been searching for this bag! This was over a year ago but did you ever figure out the name of the bag?