Fashionphile Shoot

stairsDSC_9448v1AMBER_DAVID_WEDDING__ciara_richardson_photography_lifestyle_wedding_utah_296

AMBER_DAVID_WEDDING__ciara_richardson_photography_lifestyle_wedding_utah_298

AMBER_DAVID_WEDDING__ciara_richardson_photography_lifestyle_wedding_utah_295 2

A while ago I did a shoot with Fashionphile, a luxury handbag store,Β and I thought I would share a couple of the photos with you guys today! They were the first two photos and the rest are pictures from my wedding! My bouquet, my mother’s wedding shoes that I wore, and a Judith Leiber clutch from Fashionphile (sold out) but you can find a very similar one: here. You can view the photos on the Fashionphile website: here!

Photo cred for Fashionphile photos: Mark Owens

Photo cred for my wedding photos: Ciara Richardson

Guys, we pick up Chauncey tomorrow morning! Well, my husband does while I am at work. :( I told him he can’t text me or anything because I know I will be sad hearing about all their fun when I can’t be with them until evening! But right after work we are headed to Vegas to be with two of our very best friends who I talk about all the time, Sheridan and Adam!! We are going to celebrate their new baby (and my Godson!! so honored :) ) We are so excited to finally meet their precious cutie and it will be our first adventure with Chaunce! What do you guys have planned this Easter weekend? We will probably be celebrating Easter in a hotel casino :) follow on IG to see our Vegas adventures this weekend. (IG: amberfillerup)

Today’s Daily Fav is a good one for all you moms out there! And anyone who wants amazing abs, really. But Jessica, from Lipstick, Heels, and a Baby, is a mom of one and shows us how she gets rockin hard abs! Check it out: here.

10 Responses to “Fashionphile Shoot”

1. Jessica Fay March 29, 2013 at 7:32 am Permalink

You look beautiful!!!! Thanks again for the Daily Fav today!!!! :)

xxoo
    Jessica Fay

2. ChloΓ© Elizabeth March 29, 2013 at 8:57 am Permalink

Adore that clutch! Beautiful photos :) Chaunce AND Vegas, too exciting!! Have great fun! ;)

3. Chelsea March 29, 2013 at 10:49 am Permalink

You look stunning and I’m DYING for those gorgeous LV trunks! Happy Easter weekend.

Check out my eShakti giveaway!

4. Jess March 29, 2013 at 12:17 pm Permalink

Gorgeous shots!!

Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

5. Liz March 29, 2013 at 2:00 pm Permalink

LOVE your wedding photo!! So feminine and beautiful! Reminds me of a vintage photo<3

6. Ashley March 29, 2013 at 2:34 pm Permalink

These are gorgeous pictures of you! I really love the first bag!!
    Have a great long weekend girl, I wish I was going to Vegas so jealous!!

Xox,

7. Ehren Clark March 29, 2013 at 3:49 pm Permalink

I am in love with the tone of your skin, the second photo in particular. The fact that it is so fair that you can see the pink tones of your chic is oh so very chic. Now with some subtle color on the lips and not much needs to be done with your eyes and your palette is fabulous au naturalle!

8. Ehren Clark March 29, 2013 at 3:50 pm Permalink

I am in love with the tone of your skin, the second photo in particular. The fact that it is so fair that you can see the pink tones of your cheek is oh so very chic. Now with some subtle color on the lips and not much needs to be done with your eyes and your palette is fabulous au naturalle!

9. Allison Claire March 30, 2013 at 1:01 pm Permalink