My daily make up routine has stayed fairly consistent over the past 8 months or so and it is this:
1. I always start by using Arcona ‘Eye Dew’ around and under my eyes… this product I have seen the most results with. i am only 22 so I don’t have major wrinkles or anything but after my make up has been on for a while I can definitely see some small lines and this product eliminates that and lets your make up sit on top! Which also helps keep your skin nice and healthy because its like the make up isnt even touching your skin and meanwhile it is moisterizing and filling in lines, pores, and wrinkles! Ah it is just my favorite! I could literally talk about this product for hours.
2. I then use a primer on my face.. I use the Benefit ‘Porefessional‘ … I use this because it has a matte finish and doesn’t make my skin feel oily after! It also fills in the pores on and around your nose or where ever you have pores! I love it.
3. I lightly use Revlon ‘Photo Ready’ Foundation I have been using this for over a year and a half now and I am in love. I can’t find anything I love more, foundation wise. I say ‘lightly’ because a little bit goes a long ways with this, I start on my cheek bones and do around my eyes and then blend that outward, you really do not need a lot of this product, it spreads so well.
4. I then lightly dust my face with Bare Minerals ‘Matte Foundation’ .. this is another reason I use my liquid foundation sparingly! I love the way the matte foundation (not sure why its called a foundation… it is literally just a powder to me) lays on my face and locks in my base make up. I can go a whole day without touching up my make up if I use this over top the liquid, I would say this is the biggest must have of all my products! It is amazing. And if I am ever just running errands and don’t want to get ready all the way I will just dust this on my face and add mascara and I am good to go.
5. For mascara I ONLY use Cover Girl ‘Lash Blast’ … thee best and I will never use anything but.
6. For my cheeks I switch off between, Sephora ‘Rose Glow‘ (not pictured), Mac ‘Well Dressed‘, and Mac ‘Breath of Plum’
7. I don’t always highlight and contour, only when I am really getting ready! But when I do, for a highlighter I use Benefit ‘High Beam’ and for contouring I use Mac ‘Blunt’ (not pictured)