Okay a few things about this look…
- I haven’t worn all black in so long – I am almost always in color so I felt a little weird but good weird.
- A drunk man came over and was saying belligerent things to us for no reason and was asking to fight David haha! New York, man.
- Don’t get on your husband’s shoulders if you are afraid of heights. It feels like you’re 100 feet off the ground.
- All black is just the easiest – it always looks good even if its just a tee and jeans.
- I love this Free People bodysuit from Nordstrom so much I got it in 3 colors – love that it looks like your top is perfectly tucked in.
- I remember being better at basketball……
- Matching with your husband is weirdly fun.
- My record for wearing these fun buns in my hair without taking them out or touching them is 3 full days straight. The messier they get the more I like them.
- Happy to report that I still look down at these sneakers and smile because I love them so freaking much.
- I am lovvvving flared, cropped jeans!!! Especially with tall wedges.
And thats all! But really matching with your husband is so fun 😉 why do I love matching so much?! Who else is like this?! I got David a bunch of new clothes from Nordstrom during the Anniversary sale – he loves to be comfy and a lot of times that means I am in a dress and he is in wayyy casual clothes lol (at one point I got a snapchat that said, “why are you always dressed up and David isn’t?” and we were busting – because we ask ourselves that every time we go out and realize our outfits are polar opposites!) SO I got him some easy go to pieces that he can throw on. They are always pieces if I were to show him them beforehand he would tell me not to order them, and then I do without him knowing, force him to try them on, and he loves them and wears them everyday. These jogger pants he loves and so do I. I think sneakers, jogger pants/jeans, and a tee is just so easy and no brainer for guys so I got him a bunch of these Zanerobe tees and some James Perse tees. He loves both but is in love with the James Perse tees! Who doesn’t love James Perse though?! Softest fabrics ever. I also have my little no brainer section in my closet. The things you throw on when you just don’t feel like getting ready or you’re in a hurry like this outfit! Hope you all are having a good week! Xo
Photos by Stephanie Sunderland
*thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post